Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

3/14/2017 4:42 pm  #1

Bizarre behavior and connection?

I've been doing RS techniques for one week. A few days ago:
-I Β felt a sudden urge to sign on an online game we used to always play together. I have not signed on for 3 months. When I signed on, I saw he had just been playing 10 hours ago! Before this, the last time he played was 4 months ago!! It's strange that he even remembered this game and played! And strange I had a feeling to check at this time!
-I texted him about a dream I had. He responded with some very LOA responses like, 'negative thoughts=negative things will happen, your dreams represent your subconscious." It was very bizarre. I believe he does not know about LOA. These have been concepts I myself have been thinking about recently, and he has never had these kind of responses in the past, ever!

Is it common to experience bizarre behavior and connecting with the target? Would love to hear about it!

3/15/2017 9:03 am  #2

Re: Bizarre behavior and connection?

The guy I practice it on will talk to me, then cut the conversation off and come back a day later. I'm not too upset over it though, resistance is normal. He's also used my wording in conversation, he's dropped his ego and told people he owes me an apology and stuff like that.Β 
He doesn't believe in this stuff either.Β 

It Is Not What Happens To You, It Is How You Respond To It.Β 

3/15/2017 6:17 pm  #3

Re: Bizarre behavior and connection?

I don't know if I'm practicing RS, as the only affection I imagine is kissing. However, my girl sent me a message a few nights ago. I replied, but have yet to receive a response. Her behavior is bizarre as well.

Last edited by Seal (3/15/2017 6:18 pm)

Board footera