Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

3/09/2017 11:56 pm  #1

Rs

Has anybody started doing rs and it went the complete opposite from talking to a person every day to nothing for a week?

3/10/2017 10:15 am  #2

Re: Rs

Yes, that happened to me.Β  I've noticed that about 3 people post each week that the same thing happened to them.Β  I think it's safe to say that it's a common thing. RS hits them with strong feelings and they take a few steps back away from us to get their thoughts together.

The Universe is your playground.

3/10/2017 1:01 pm  #3

Oh ok I was getting nervous like oh boy he blocked me again. But good thing to know

3/10/2017 1:37 pm  #4

I always tell people that I was blocked/unfriended but just spoke to him the other day.Β  hahaa I think it's a nice little thing to know because I'm still blocked/unfriended but speak to him and see him. ;-)

The Universe is your playground.

3/10/2017 2:03 pm  #5

Hi, what do you visualise during the RS? The more love you send with a bit if sexual, you'll see good results. What you have described is completely normal.

Never give up.
There are different routes to the same destination.

3/10/2017 5:05 pm  #6

I use Lanie's PW technique on a guy I'm keen on quite often, some days he's spoken to me constantly and sometimes I don't hear from him for days. Unrelated to PW we fell out over something and we still haven't spoken. I've used the technique on him throughout the week we've not spoken and he's told a friend of mine he owes me an apology, I'm not too upset over the silence, he responds to it, he just resists it ocasionally.Β 

It Is Not What Happens To You, It Is How You Respond To It.Β 

3/15/2017 12:55 am  #7

Thank u guys so much for the info.

3/15/2017 2:53 am  #8

I only get opposite results. Nothing I've visualized has happened yet

Board footera