Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

3/14/2017 5:42 am  #1

Starting 25 day challenge

Hi everyone, Im new here, I've just read the book 25 day challenge and today i'm going to start, hoping for some support and encouragement, this forum seems to be great for helping each other I have really enjoyed reading so far. Β I would love to hear some success stories and I will post mine as I know I will have great success to tell everyone about.

Last edited by thoughtscreatethings (3/14/2017 5:42 am)

3/14/2017 8:34 am  #2

Re: Starting 25 day challenge

The challenge helped me to develop into a well rounded, lively and happy person that knows how to enjoy life.Β  It gave me the tools to learn how to be a person that could attract whom I desired.

The Universe is your playground.

3/14/2017 8:39 am  #3

Avaelle wrote:

The challenge helped me to develop into a well rounded, lively and happy person that knows how to enjoy life.Β  It gave me the tools to learn how to be a person that could attract whom I desired.

Thank you that is fantastic to hear, I'm feeling positive. Have you reunited with your ex since beginning the challenge?

3/14/2017 9:43 am  #4

Yes,Β  we re-started contact and I went from there.Β  I've been on a journey figuring out which techniques work best for me.

3/14/2017 9:45 am  #5

Hi thoughtscreatethings, love your name btw. Before I started the challenge I took some time to figure out if I really wanted the relationship and to let go of the anger. it took me about 2 weeks to decide. When I started the challenge, I technically manifested contact with my love on the 24th day, Granted in between I started the challenge on mustsparkjoy and it was around the 13th day of that challenge. Ever since my love and I have been in contact, we have hung out and I am focusing on being a better version of myself to attract a better version of the relationship. Hope this was helpful, goodluck!

3/14/2017 10:26 am  #6

Avaelle wrote:

Yes,Β  we re-started contact and I went from there.Β  I've been on a journey figuring out which techniques work best for me.

That's great, I'm very happy to hear to that. Thank you so much, I really appreciate encouragement.Β 

3/14/2017 10:31 am  #7

MiracleMaker wrote:

Hi thoughtscreatethings, love your name btw. Before I started the challenge I took some time to figure out if I really wanted the relationship and to let go of the anger. it took me about 2 weeks to decide. When I started the challenge, I technically manifested contact with my love on the 24th day, Granted in between I started the challenge on mustsparkjoy and it was around the 13th day of that challenge. Ever since my love and I have been in contact, we have hung out and I am focusing on being a better version of myself to attract a better version of the relationship. Hope this was helpful, goodluck!

Β Thank you, you're right, I'd given myself today off work to really think about things and there's a lot I'm unsure about, I'm not quite sure if its just my ego looking to be put back together or if its a matter of the heart. I will work on myself, I don't feel anger just embarrassment from continuing contact when I was being ignored. I know I have to let that go and let the past go, so I will take some time for that. Β Thank you so much for your advise and telling me your success, I'm feeling very positive ;)

Last edited by thoughtscreatethings (3/14/2017 10:33 am)

3/14/2017 10:50 am  #8

thoughtscreatethings wrote:

Avaelle wrote:

That's great, I'm very happy to hear to that. Thank you so much, I really appreciate encouragement.Β 

You're more than welcome.

3/14/2017 4:50 pm  #9

I have to say im on the 12th day of this month...round 2 of the 25 day challenge...

I did a whole month last month...3 weeks of various techniques

My latest results?

My love contacted me on the 3rd about a protest, I reply and then we get to talking, like old times. I contact her again about housing...we talk...this was on the 7th
We just had a women's march this past Sunday, on the 12th...I went to it, she stuck by me the whole time and hung out after <3
My next move? Doing a round of techniques before contacting her again because she was to tell me more about the next meeting of the protest group she's with...

3/15/2017 5:19 am  #10

princessgirl87 wrote:

I have to say im on the 12th day of this month...round 2 of the 25 day challenge...

I did a whole month last month...3 weeks of various techniques

My latest results?

My love contacted me on the 3rd about a protest, I reply and then we get to talking, like old times. I contact her again about housing...we talk...this was on the 7th
We just had a women's march this past Sunday, on the 12th...I went to it, she stuck by me the whole time and hung out after <3
My next move? Doing a round of techniques before contacting her again because she was to tell me more about the next meeting of the protest group she's with...

Thank you for sharing, that's fab you had success, I love to hear this, I was already allowing doubt to creep in.Β 

Board footera