Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

3/14/2017 7:33 am  #1

Help Needed

Yesterday I had gone for a party where my ex and his girlfriend were present.Β 
I didn't enter because I was scared but to over come my fear I decided to go. (I was gonna see him after 8 months) His ex started crying and she was gonna create a huge scene but our mutuals handled the situation.Β I am trying to attract that ex back but I didn't bother him at all.Cooincidentally I went in the same room where he was and he was alone. I just took my bag and left and didn't even look at him.I saw him making out with his girlfriend and didn't react at all.Β 
But today she called up my best friend and told him everything and my best friend and I had few intimidating scenes. He got very pissed at me. She created fights betwen us. My best friend is not talking to me at all.
I was crying so my other friend called up my ex's girlfriend and asked her why would she do that. She pretended that she hadn't done anything and cut the phone. Later my ex called my friend again and told her to not to talk about me with his girlfriend cause she is drunk and high. He told her to talk about me with him cause if his girlfriend is in a bad mood , he'll be in a bad mood.Β 
His girlfriend even abused me and told I wasn't even invited but I clearly was.
Now what does this mean?

Last edited by Ziestyles (3/14/2017 7:34 am)

3/14/2017 7:44 am  #2

Re: Help Needed

Ziestyles wrote:

Yesterday I had gone for a party where my ex and his girlfriend were present.Β 
I didn't enter because I was scared but to over come my fear I decided to go. (I was gonna see him after 8 months) His ex started crying and she was gonna create a huge scene but our mutuals handled the situation.Β I am trying to attract that ex back but I didn't bother him at all.Cooincidentally I went in the same room where he was and he was alone. I just took my bag and left and didn't even look at him.I saw him making out with his girlfriend and didn't react at all.Β 
But today she called up my best friend and told him everything and my best friend and I had few intimidating scenes. He got very pissed at me. She created fights betwen us. My best friend is not talking to me at all.
I was crying so my other friend called up my ex's girlfriend and asked her why would she do that. She pretended that she hadn't done anything and cut the phone. Later my ex called my friend again and told her to not to talk about me with his girlfriend cause she is drunk and high. He told her to talk about me with him cause if his girlfriend is in a bad mood , he'll be in a bad mood.Β 
His girlfriend even abused me and told I wasn't even invited but I clearly was.
Now what does this mean?

​You have given the answer at the very beginning. You knew he would be there and therefore you were scared. But just to overcome your fear you went in. This means you didn't take inspired action. So whatever happened was just the result of your negative feeling in the first place. If you want to drive away negative emotions, try to calm down your body n mind n start focusing on something else. Only then you can remove your negative vibes. You are not at war that you will fight your fears out by facing them. They don't go that way dear

3/14/2017 7:49 am  #3

I gave negative emotions I do know.
But now the only question is
Does he love me?

3/14/2017 7:51 am  #4

Ziestyles wrote:

Does he love me?

​Of course he loves you. Its visible that he loves you. I hope anyone out here will agree to me that he loves you. So keep the trust going
Β 

3/14/2017 8:16 am  #5

lovekinjal wrote:

Ziestyles wrote:

Does he love me?

​Of course he loves you. Its visible that he loves you. I hope anyone out here will agree to me that he loves you. So keep the trust going
Β 

Thank you for making my mood
Β 

Board footera