Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

3/13/2017 9:47 pm  #1

Wondering about the answers to these

Hey guys so I've been wanting to manifest a specific person but like an ex (I've noticed this forum talks a lot about manifesting an ex or someone else) but like what if you want to manifest someone with specific qualities and a specific look? How do you do that?

Also why do somethings manifest years later? Is there a set time? I don't understand the timing part of it.. :/

If anything is possible can you manifest a doppelgänger of someone specific in mind? Like they look EXACTLY identical to one another? Do you guys think you have one? ()

What if it never manifested? Did you do something wrong and how can you fix it so it can manifest to you?

How is religion related to LOA? Is it wrong if we use it?

THANK YOU GUYS! If you took the time to answer these thank you! It's a big help as I want to learn it in the views of someone else. People like AceWay and Sanshi (I told you I stalked lol ;) ) really explain it well!!

3/14/2017 7:15 am  #2

Re: Wondering about the answers to these

Moonlight löve. wrote:

Hey guys so I've been wanting to manifest a specific person but like an ex (I've noticed this forum talks a lot about manifesting an ex or someone else) but like what if you want to manifest someone with specific qualities and a specific look? How do you do that?

Also why do somethings manifest years later? Is there a set time? I don't understand the timing part of it.. :/

If anything is possible can you manifest a doppelgänger of someone specific in mind? Like they look EXACTLY identical to one another? Do you guys think you have one? ()

What if it never manifested? Did you do something wrong and how can you fix it so it can manifest to you?

THANK YOU GUYS! If you took the time to answer these thank you! It's a big help as I want to learn it in the views of someone else. People like AceWay and Sanshi (I told you I stalked lol ;) ) really explain it well!!

​First of all I am neither AceWay nor Sanshi. So I do not know whether I fit your list of advisors or not....

​Now to your questions. I will try to go brief on all of them. There is no difference of attracting an ex or a specific person. If you are attracting a specific person with specific look and specific character, its equal to attracting an ex. You just need to visualize with that image in your mind rather than of an ex and the entire procedure is same.

​There is no timing in LOA. Everything is NOW. But ya in physical reality it takes time to show up. And it depends upon the amount of positive feelings you give to it. I only thing important to manifest anything faster is to just to live it from the end. It means if you can always feel the way you would feel had the thing manifested in your life, then the actual manifestation happens faster than any one can even imagine.

​Ya I believe in doppelganger. But you cannot manifest a doppelganger because doppelgangers look alike but does not possess the same characteristics that you want from your specific person. So you can have the original one only.

​If it never manifested then it means that you certainly had created something in your vortex which completely nullifies the original desire. Which means somewhere down the line you had desired something which is just not a match anymore with your previous desire. So if you want to correct it, you will have to re-desire the original intention.

​May whatever be the religion you are following, every religion states one thing in common. And that is to have faith on God. So if you desire something and have complete faith that God will deliver it to you on time, then you are following LOA. So its not bad if you use religion as the mean to manifest. For example, I myself use God instead of Universe for sending gratitude.

​So that's all that I had to say. I hope I have given you your answers properly.

3/14/2017 8:01 am  #3

Moonlight löve. wrote:

My experience with this is the following: You don't even have to visualise specifically. You go about your day and you experience contrast and by doing so, you create preferences. You aren't always aware of them, but they are there. And when you can manage to get into the feeling of having the perfect mate, a guy with all of this qualities will show up. For me, it took three days after getting into the feeling of having that great relationship until I manifested him in my life.

Moonlight löve. wrote:

The timing is completely in your hands. Well, there is a natural time gap, but we are speaking of a few days here. The only reason why some things never manifest is that people resist the manifestation. With every thought and feeling, you send energy to the universe and the universe matches this energy. When you send out "ex energy", how can you expect the universe to send "happy relationship energy" back? It sends "ex energy" back of course. So you just get more ex.

Moonlight löve. wrote:

If anything is possible can you manifest a doppelgänger of someone specific in mind? Like they look EXACTLY identical to one another?

Of course, the question is, if you can believe it and if it is relevant enough for you to change your belief system about it.

Moonlight löve. wrote:

Religion is about LoA and nothing else. People just misunderstood it.

"Self-abandonment. That is the secret. We have to abandon ourselves to the state, in our love for the state, and in so doing live the life of the state and no more our present state. And to make the state alive, one must become it."

Neville Goddard ~ The Law and the Promise

3/14/2017 9:01 am  #4

I think this actually happens very easily and naturally already. I've noticed before that guys that I've dated could be brothers because they were so much alike.  Also,  it would explain how certain women always end up with men that beat them.

The Universe is your playground.

3/14/2017 3:48 pm  #5

lovekinjal wrote:

​First of all I am neither AceWay nor Sanshi. So I do not know whether I fit your list of advisors or not....

​Now to your questions. I will try to go brief on all of them. There is no difference of attracting an ex or a specific person. If you are attracting a specific person with specific look and specific character, its equal to attracting an ex. You just need to visualize with that image in your mind rather than of an ex and the entire procedure is same.

​There is no timing in LOA. Everything is NOW. But ya in physical reality it takes time to show up. And it depends upon the amount of positive feelings you give to it. I only thing important to manifest anything faster is to just to live it from the end. It means if you can always feel the way you would feel had the thing manifested in your life, then the actual manifestation happens faster than any one can even imagine.

​Ya I believe in doppelganger. But you cannot manifest a doppelganger because doppelgangers look alike but does not possess the same characteristics that you want from your specific person. So you can have the original one only.

​If it never manifested then it means that you certainly had created something in your vortex which completely nullifies the original desire. Which means somewhere down the line you had desired something which is just not a match anymore with your previous desire. So if you want to correct it, you will have to re-desire the original intention.

​May whatever be the religion you are following, every religion states one thing in common. And that is to have faith on God. So if you desire something and have complete faith that God will deliver it to you on time, then you are following LOA. So its not bad if you use religion as the mean to manifest. For example, I myself use God instead of Universe for sending gratitude.

​So that's all that I had to say. I hope I have given you your answers properly.

Thank you so much for replying and you do fit my list of advisors haha I just see sanshi and ace way more often on this forum also for the doppelgänger are you saying it's not possible to manifest? What if you just want the looks but a different personality ?

3/14/2017 3:48 pm  #6

Avaelle wrote:

I think this actually happens very easily and naturally already. I've noticed before that guys that I've dated could be brothers because they were so much alike.  Also,  it would explain how certain women always end up with men that beat them.

What do you mean about the woman beating them?

3/14/2017 3:51 pm  #7

Sanshi wrote:

Moonlight löve. wrote:

My experience with this is the following: You don't even have to visualise specifically. You go about your day and you experience contrast and by doing so, you create preferences. You aren't always aware of them, but they are there. And when you can manage to get into the feeling of having the perfect mate, a guy with all of this qualities will show up. For me, it took three days after getting into the feeling of having that great relationship until I manifested him in my life.

Moonlight löve. wrote:

The timing is completely in your hands. Well, there is a natural time gap, but we are speaking of a few days here. The only reason why some things never manifest is that people resist the manifestation. With every thought and feeling, you send energy to the universe and the universe matches this energy. When you send out "ex energy", how can you expect the universe to send "happy relationship energy" back? It sends "ex energy" back of course. So you just get more ex.

Moonlight löve. wrote:

If anything is possible can you manifest a doppelgänger of someone specific in mind? Like they look EXACTLY identical to one another?

Of course, the question is, if you can believe it and if it is relevant enough for you to change your belief system about it.

Moonlight löve. wrote:

Religion is about LoA and nothing else. People just misunderstood it.

Thank you for answering Sanshi and what about all the other things you want in your vortex? Why do they happen at different stages of your life? I've seen LoA you tubers say that if you don't need your desire but you true want it it can come?

Last edited by Moonlight löve. (3/14/2017 3:51 pm)

3/15/2017 7:47 am  #8

The thing is not really the needing itself. It's more that you are focused on the absence of what you want, when you need something. It's your focus, not what you want or don't need. I think the thing that is highly underestimated is your belief system. You believe in a million of things without noticing it. For example, what do you think is more likely: That you are a millionaire at the age of 20 or at the age of 50? You can have the desire to be a millionaire at the age of 20, but your beliefs hold you back. It's much easier to believe that you can do it, when you are older. Or some things require action to even get the possibility to manifest it. For example, a few years back, I said I wanted to live in that one particular street. But my other plans led me in a different city and when I came back to my city, the street didn't fit my needs. But then, my circumstances changed and I didn't longer care where I lived. And guess where I live now?

"Self-abandonment. That is the secret. We have to abandon ourselves to the state, in our love for the state, and in so doing live the life of the state and no more our present state. And to make the state alive, one must become it."

Neville Goddard ~ The Law and the Promise

3/15/2017 9:15 am  #9

I believe it's possible, up until the guy I'm currently into they were always dark haired, green eyed and soft spoken guys and for the most part, shared identical interests they'd probably be friends if they knew each other. One of the guys came into my life after I'd made an offhand remark drunk after a breakup I said something like "You know what I need? A tall, tattooed man in my life", at the time I said it with such conviction and knew that type existed, didn't think anything of it after that, I'd gone back to working on myself, a few months later a tall, tattooed man with dark hair, green eyes and a soft voice sent me a DM on Twitter. We spoke on the phone so I knew what he sounded like, haha. The already existing preferences and the extra details manifested. So it's entirely possible. 

Last edited by Staceylouuu91x (3/15/2017 9:16 am)

It Is Not What Happens To You, It Is How You Respond To It. 

3/15/2017 1:55 pm  #10

Sanshi wrote:

The thing is not really the needing itself. It's more that you are focused on the absence of what you want, when you need something. It's your focus, not what you want or don't need. I think the thing that is highly underestimated is your belief system. You believe in a million of things without noticing it. For example, what do you think is more likely: That you are a millionaire at the age of 20 or at the age of 50? You can have the desire to be a millionaire at the age of 20, but your beliefs hold you back. It's much easier to believe that you can do it, when you are older. Or some things require action to even get the possibility to manifest it. For example, a few years back, I said I wanted to live in that one particular street. But my other plans led me in a different city and when I came back to my city, the street didn't fit my needs. But then, my circumstances changed and I didn't longer care where I lived. And guess where I live now?

So pretty much your focus shifted as you forgot about it? I understand what you mean, thank you for making it much clearer.

Board footera