Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

3/14/2017 6:42 am  #11

Re: Question about 25 day challenge - I need advice.

Meg2222 wrote:

I would take no physical action unless it feels inspired and you have no attachment to the outcome. If you feel like you would be sad if he rejects you then don't do it. Have trust and faith that you can manifest him asking you  

Once you have mastered being neutral and truly happy with any outcome then I would say its okay to contact him, but other than that just visualise it xx

​I agree with Meg. Take action only if its inspired and you are detached from the outcome.

3/14/2017 7:01 am  #12

Yes! You are right!

I was in that frequency last week, this week I'm struggling after drinking this last weekend (won't be doing that again) once I get back into that frequency I will ask him after a few days, because I can tell that our interactions are so different then too. I'm trying to not pressure myself to get back there, but it's hard.

3/14/2017 8:07 pm  #13

Day 1 for me! Wish me luck everyone...  I FEEL AMAZING!!!

Ask , Believe & Recieve

3/14/2017 9:22 pm  #14

This is my day 3, and i want all my issues to solve about past stories and everything and be happy with my husband. Im trying my best to let go of sour issues and, yesterday night and today i visualize what my husband and me used to do before married. That i am getting ready to go for a date with him, and he he waiting for me in the car, then we came home, talk stories and all. I also visualize having children with him in a beautiful house. Im very excited in waiting for him to get to me and what i visualize will happen.  

XOXO

3/15/2017 2:47 am  #15

Thanks guys! 

I'm struggling to align myself this week, was super aligned last week. But this week I just can't seem to  

any advice?

3/15/2017 9:26 am  #16

Gaia_92 wrote:

Thanks guys! 

I'm struggling to align myself this week, was super aligned last week. But this week I just can't seem to  

any advice?

Same for me

3/15/2017 10:15 am  #17

mama2975 wrote:

Day 1 for me! Wish me luck everyone...  I FEEL AMAZING!!!

Ask , Believe & Recieve

Good luck and have fun.

The Universe is your playground.

3/15/2017 10:45 pm  #18

Thank you sooo much Avaelle. Day 2 , and I still feel AMAZING! Good Luck everyone! Trust me your situation is not impossible! Just put all your trust in the universe! :-)

3/15/2017 11:12 pm  #19

Hi all, 

I need advice, on 2 days back my husband did texted me and ask why i havent replied his message. and i said i will reply him when i am ready. And he message me again yesterday, and i replied the same thing.

is this a sign, that he actually regret telling the word "divorce" to me? that he is hopping for me to tell something sweet. 

I know he will text me again, i need advice on what and how should i behave? or reply.

Thank you.

3/16/2017 8:45 am  #20

Wifey wrote:

Hi all, 

I need advice, on 2 days back my husband did texted me and ask why i havent replied his message. and i said i will reply him when i am ready. And he message me again yesterday, and i replied the same thing.

is this a sign, that he actually regret telling the word "divorce" to me? that he is hopping for me to tell something sweet. 

I know he will text me again, i need advice on what and how should i behave? or reply.

Thank you.

I would use the opportunity to show my husband and the Universe how I want to be treated. You've already told him that you'd give him feedback when you're ready. But,  he continues to pester you.  In my mind,  that is disrespect and not honoring your wishes.   If he continued to ask me the same thing,  I would ignore him because breaking down and telling him something sweet would be rewarding him for not honoring my request.

The Universe is your playground.

Board footera