Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

3/13/2017 9:39 am  #1

Relax, have fun

This past weekend I went to a huge St. Patrick's Day parade my state does every year. I went with friends with the intention of having fun and celebrating.

I met up with a friend at a bar, and my guy was there.. with his girlfriend. I said hi to him and then went about dancing and having fun with my friends. According to friends I was with, they said he couldn't keep his eyes off of me while I was having fun and dancing. I paid him no attention, and kept my focus on having fun. His eyes were apparently glued to me, and he kept turning his head to see where I was.

The moral of this story is.. don't get so caught up on your person. Have some fun, do what YOU want to do, not what you think you should do to get them back. I don't know what'll happen between this guy and I (I posted before that I have a very strong gut feeling that our story isn't over), but I'm not worked up about him being with this girl. Sure, I'm a little jealous, but I'm getting over that.

Enjoy yourself, you've only got 1 life to live. Why waste it being miserable?

"Believe in what you feel inside, and give your dreams the wings to fly
You have everything you need, if you just believe" -
Believe, Josh Groban
its hard to have a better tomorrowΒ if you're still thinking about yesterday

Β 

3/13/2017 3:09 pm  #2

Re: Relax, have fun

I think i'm at this stage also- ready to let go and enjoy life without obsessing about ways to get him back- sounds like he's interested in how ur getting on with thingsπŸ˜‰

Board footera