Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

3/09/2017 3:26 pm  #11

Re: Ex thing

I do not understand what you are trying to say..or, I do, but I just want a clear answer..I do not know what she thinks of me, but I do not want to waste time, I am willing to wait and be patient, because it is worthy

3/09/2017 3:47 pm  #12

Synko wrote:

well..yes, I know..but I still have to work on letting go of fear that I will stay just a friend. I know that if I think of this then I am attracting it, but just logically: if you were with someone, in a romantic relationship, do you think that you can be put in the friendzone ? :O

Yes, it happened to me. I split with a long-term boyfriend and met someone else very quickly and after two months he started cooling off. I was cross, but eventually he apologised with a letter of explanation and a huge box of chocolates. He didn't want a long term relationship with me he said. On reflection I didn't either and I think I was just miffed. Now we are the best of friends, see each other regularly and never in a zillion years could I imagine him as my partner.

I know this doesn't answer all your questions but I'm answering the friend zone bit. Being friend zoned was the best thing that could have happened in my case. He's one of my closest friends.

Last edited by PrettyFlamingo (3/09/2017 3:48 pm)

Be a flamingo in a flock of pigeons.

3/09/2017 3:50 pm  #13

Oh and by the way when this ended my ex came back :D

3/09/2017 4:36 pm  #14

PrettyFlamingo wrote:

what exactly has ended ? I am confused :D
Β 

3/09/2017 4:42 pm  #15

Synko wrote:

PrettyFlamingo wrote:

Β 

What ended was the rebound relationship that lasted two months that I described in my post above. I split with my long term boyfriend, went out with someone else for two months which I've talked about in response to your question about friend zoned, when that ended my ex wanted to get back together.

3/09/2017 5:19 pm  #16

PrettyFlamingo wrote:

Synko wrote:

PrettyFlamingo wrote:

Β 

What ended was the rebound relationship that lasted two months that I described in my post above. I split with my long term boyfriend, went out with someone else for two months which I've talked about in response to your question about friend zoned, when that ended my ex wanted to get back together.

oh, yes..now I get it, well yeah..but you both expected it to end, we did not expect it to end like that, she actually thought that I am her "destined lover" or something..but now she seems like she is afraid, I know she pays attention to me but I guess I need to give it proper time to heal and etc.. :D thanks man

3/09/2017 6:01 pm  #17

I'm a girl but cheers :D

3/10/2017 10:00 am  #18

My ex girlfriend is kinda confusing, you know..she is friendly towards me, so that means she does not want to lose me, but she also goes cold sometimes..

3/10/2017 10:29 am  #19

Well then, focus on how you are and take the focus off her. You be the positive, consistent YOU, don't be a chameleon to suit her moods.

3/10/2017 10:34 am  #20

Hi Junior, sending you much love. well let me tell you I am in a similar situation, I am,Gay woman, I have manifested us going out to dinner sleeping over her house, being affectionate, but I as well feel in a friendship zone, she says she doesn't want to go back with me and that she is dating someone else, but yet she lets me kiss her and the weird part about it is when we go out dancing if a stranger wants to dance with me she doesn't allow it, like i'm her girl, but then that is it , once we go our separate ways we act like nothing happen.

I am tired too I want her back but if she say she doesn't want to get back, I feel like i am wasting my time.

All I can say is have fun with you life, Β appreciate everything that the universe offers you and love yourself.
and let try to control those negative thoughts you never know maybe one day they will say: I miss you and I want you back

Board footera