Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

3/08/2017 4:13 pm  #11

Re: BWD worked !!

Can i ask if any of you guys have moved on whilst trying to manifest a specific person? Is this the way to go to detach?

Last edited by xmascarol (3/08/2017 4:18 pm)

3/08/2017 4:33 pm  #12

xmascarol wrote:

Can i ask if any of you guys have moved on whilst trying to manifest a specific person? Is this the way to go to detach?

Yes, kind of.Β  I started to focus on another man. It loosened up the death grip that I had on the specific person. I picked out someone that I didn't believe I could truly have.Β  That way I wasn't using anyone

The Universe is your playground.

3/08/2017 5:10 pm  #13

Tell me u got ur guy??😊 it's a healthy way i feel to try not obsess about our bigger picture- i miss him so much😒

3/08/2017 5:21 pm  #14

I'm so happy for you I think I'm going to reread my book . I'm obvitdoing something wrong . I'm waiting on PW to arrive..

Way to go girly

Endless Love ❀️ 
Antonio's Wife

3/10/2017 5:42 am  #15

Since it had been six months or more since I have heard from him and I am easily able to visualize with my eyes open I did it two or three times a day while driving I did the bwd again because it been so long and I felt like I needed something more intense

3/14/2017 12:15 pm  #16

Where can you find them?

3/14/2017 12:29 pm  #17

Gaia_92 wrote:

Where can you find them?

Β you can get them on kindle from amazon

3/14/2017 1:52 pm  #18

xmascarol wrote:

Tell me u got ur guy??😊 it's a healthy way i feel to try not obsess about our bigger picture- i miss him so much😒

He started to chase me and we have been talking about entering into a relationship.

The Universe is your playground.

Board footera