Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

2/27/2017 1:04 pm  #11

Re: It definitely does work, but it is all about you.

Sanshi wrote:

go81013 wrote:

Thanks for sharing. I'm having trouble detaching and not feeling the abcense of my boyfriend of 3 years who broke up with me out of the blue when nothing was wrong between us (he was having a personal issue)

I would highly recommend to stop repeating your story over and over again. Not only on the forum, but also in your head. Nothing can change as long as you are focused on what was/is.

That's so rude. Just help the person. 
They are just stuck. It can happen to anyone.

2/27/2017 2:53 pm  #12

Thank you for this.  I'm doing okay and I would like to stay that way.  This really helps me.

2/27/2017 5:36 pm  #13

go81013 wrote:

Thanks for sharing. I'm having trouble detaching and not feeling the abcense of my boyfriend of 3 years who broke up with me out of the blue when nothing was wrong between us (he was having a personal issue)

Are there any techiniques you recommend to trust in the universe and just let go? Other than Veronica's videos lol

The best thing you can do is start focusing on yourself, the best way I learnt to trust the universe was to simply make the conscious choice to believe. I know its easier said than done, but the more you see your self worth the more its makes you feel better thus raises your vibration! If you truly believe in yourself then you will eventually let go I hope that helps. As for techniques, start writing down all your best qualities in yourself and what you love about yourself, read it every morning and every night, it may feel awkward at first but you need to drum it into your subconscious! Thats what I did anyway! xx 

2/27/2017 5:37 pm  #14

choozme wrote:

Thank you for this.  I'm doing okay and I would like to stay that way.  This really helps me.

If you have a down day do not worry about it too much, we are all human and have rough days! I am glad this has helped you x

2/27/2017 6:28 pm  #15

You might think I'm crazy but I'm having the opposite effect.  To me it feels like we are together right now.  almost like tonight we'll have our same routine and I feel the same if not even better than before.  I'm even energetic and making plans to leave town, go to events and get out.  Did anyone else go through this?  I mean, I miss and want him back but it also feels like I never lost him.  I'm not complaining because I prefer being in this place but I wasn't expecting it.

2/28/2017 7:27 am  #16

choozme wrote:

You might think I'm crazy but I'm having the opposite effect.  To me it feels like we are together right now.  almost like tonight we'll have our same routine and I feel the same if not even better than before.  I'm even energetic and making plans to leave town, go to events and get out.  Did anyone else go through this?  I mean, I miss and want him back but it also feels like I never lost him.  I'm not complaining because I prefer being in this place but I wasn't expecting it.

Sounds like you are feeling it real Keep going sounds like you are on the right track  

2/28/2017 8:19 pm  #17

Ziestyles wrote:

Sanshi wrote:

go81013 wrote:

I would highly recommend to stop repeating your story over and over again. Not only on the forum, but also in your head. Nothing can change as long as you are focused on what was/is.

That's so rude. Just help the person. 
They are just stuck. It can happen to anyone.

Wtf? What is rude about that? That is simple LoA.

"Self-abandonment. That is the secret. We have to abandon ourselves to the state, in our love for the state, and in so doing live the life of the state and no more our present state. And to make the state alive, one must become it."

Neville Goddard ~ The Law and the Promise

2/28/2017 11:51 pm  #18

Thank you. This is encouraging for me as I'm about to start my 25 day challenge.

3/05/2017 6:25 am  #19

Meg2222 wrote:

go81013 wrote:

Are there any techiniques you recommend to trust in the universe and just let go? Other than Veronica's videos lol

The best thing you can do is start focusing on yourself, the best way I learnt to trust the universe was to simply make the conscious choice to believe. I know its easier said than done, but the more you see your self worth the more its makes you feel better thus raises your vibration! If you truly believe in yourself then you will eventually let go I hope that helps. As for techniques, start writing down all your best qualities in yourself and what you love about yourself, read it every morning and every night, it may feel awkward at first but you need to drum it into your subconscious! Thats what I did anyway! xx 

Wow that's such a good advice! I'm trying that from today!

3/06/2017 6:53 pm  #20

Thanks for sharing I love this!

Board footera