Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

2/23/2017 3:54 pm  #1

With time. Has things gotten easier or harder for you?

We've all heard that phrase.  "Time heals all wounds".   Plus we have loa.

So my 1st question is.  Whether you're here for a specific person other than your ex or your ex.     Since joining, has things gotten easier or harder for you?  Or stayed the same?

2nd.  If you've been in no contact with the person or you guys just haven't talked in awhile, as months go on.  Has it gotten easier for you not talking to them?(even though you miss them). Or has it gotten harder

For me, since we haven't talked since September.  It has gotten easier.   But I think it's mainly cause I'm already happy with myself, if this happened a year ago and we haven't talked in 5 months, I would have gone crazy

2/23/2017 4:03 pm  #2

Re: With time. Has things gotten easier or harder for you?

Things have gotten better for me.  I'm not depressed anymore.  I continue to work to better myself each day.

The Universe is your playground.

2/23/2017 4:56 pm  #3

Things are getting better for me now, for the longest time I focused too much on my ex and not enough on myself. Got someone else in the picture right now, him and I aren't together but I'm happy with how things are progressing. 

It Is Not What Happens To You, It Is How You Respond To It. 

2/23/2017 5:24 pm  #4

Things have gotten easier for me, each day I'm more happier and I enjoy work and laugh so much with my coworkers. Sometimes there I times I resort to my old ways of thinking but it's so much easier to "snap out of it".

The specific person I first wanted to be with I stopped talking all together mid January, he wasn't good enough for me and I deserved to be treated better and respected. I feel free and so much better than what I went through with him.

I'm looking to attract this man I've liked for 10 years but I'm not too focused on it. I'm making myself happy first and focusing on traveling, he or someone better will come along on my journey.

2/23/2017 5:32 pm  #5

I think k in some Ways I'm better but I still have my low moments and doubt's come to me

2/24/2017 10:34 am  #6

Life is general has become easier since I'm more aware of my thoughts

We recieve exactly what we expect to recieve. - John Holland.  

Board footera