Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

2/23/2017 10:49 am  #1

Gut feeling

So a guy that I've been into and have been friendly talking to for a few months (he's someone I dated a few years ago that came back into my life in the summer) has decided to go back to his ex-girlfriend. Initially crushed, I had my day of pity but have picked myself up and moved on. I am not currently practicing LOA to get him back - I'm leaving it in the Universe's hands to have whatever happen, happen.

However, I have a VERY deep gut feeling that we're not done, that our story is not over. I still keep seeing 'signs' related to him, the same signs that I saw right before he reappeared in my life. I don't think this gut feeling is out of jealousy, hurt, or anger. I just really feel like this isn't over. I feel like they're going to break up and he's going to come back to me, again.

Has anyone ever had a gut feeling like this? I'm not going to act on it, he can come to me. Its just really, really strong. I have no one else to share this with, so I'm hoping you all can give me some insight.

Thanks!

"Believe in what you feel inside, and give your dreams the wings to fly
You have everything you need, if you just believe" -
Believe, Josh Groban
its hard to have a better tomorrow if you're still thinking about yesterday

2/23/2017 1:13 pm  #2

Re: Gut feeling

big_blue wrote:

So a guy that I've been into and have been friendly talking to for a few months (he's someone I dated a few years ago that came back into my life in the summer) has decided to go back to his ex-girlfriend. Initially crushed, I had my day of pity but have picked myself up and moved on. I am not currently practicing LOA to get him back - I'm leaving it in the Universe's hands to have whatever happen, happen.

However, I have a VERY deep gut feeling that we're not done, that our story is not over. I still keep seeing 'signs' related to him, the same signs that I saw right before he reappeared in my life. I don't think this gut feeling is out of jealousy, hurt, or anger. I just really feel like this isn't over. I feel like they're going to break up and he's going to come back to me, again.

Has anyone ever had a gut feeling like this? I'm not going to act on it, he can come to me. Its just really, really strong. I have no one else to share this with, so I'm hoping you all can give me some insight.

Thanks!

I also had this really strong gut feeling that you're having and it proved right.

Little background so bear with me…..while on holiday in summer with family I met a local guy, long story short we got together on my last night and day.  I liked him from the first moment I saw him.  The morning I got back he messaged to see if everything was ok, I replied and a few messages were sent back and forth over the next few days.  I accidently called him about 5 days after I got back, I hung up straight away panicking but he called me straight back and from then on we were in contact everyday, messaging and calling (him initiating most of it).

I ended up going back to see him a few months later, he also initiated this and found an apartment for us to stay in.  Everything was great for the first week, he was overjoyed to see me big hugs, kisses, cuddling watching TV, looking out for me when he was working the lot.  Second week went downhill, he was more distant, I now realise I brought this on myself as I’m very insecure and always thought why is he wasting time on me, he could have anyone, he’s probably got a different girl every other night, the usual negative things.  As it turned out someone told me he had a girlfriend (she is also from a different country than him and it had been going on a few weeks before I arrived back there).

Anyway getting to my reason for this post is that when I got back the first time I had this really strong feeling that I would be with him again, it never disappeared I always believed we’d be together again.  I can't remember having any resistance to this thought, it was that strong.  I knew nothing about LOA, Veronica or Lanie etc until after i'd come back the second time, thinking back I now realise and truly believe that me accidentally calling him that day was the universe giving me my desire (probably not the right way to word it).

I still have the same strong feeling that this isn’t the end of mine and his story together and that we will be together again this time in a new better loving and committed relationship.  This time around though I have so many more memories of him and us together, good and bad and it's proving harder for me to work through all this but I will get there.

2/24/2017 10:17 am  #3

You should trust gut instinct.

We recieve exactly what we expect to recieve. - John Holland.  

2/24/2017 10:32 am  #4

Thanks guys, I truly appreciate your feedback. I've never had a gut feeling where something goes my way lol usually gut feelings are negative/bad. But this is one I can't fight. I'm not putting my life on hold, nor wondering when its going to happen. I just know its going to happen. We're not done yet.

"Believe in what you feel inside, and give your dreams the wings to fly
You have everything you need, if you just believe" -
Believe, Josh Groban
its hard to have a better tomorrow if you're still thinking about yesterday

2/24/2017 12:13 pm  #5

jensherratt wrote:

What if my gut says she's never coming back?

2/24/2017 2:25 pm  #6

YesIWILL wrote:

jensherratt wrote:

Your gut instinct could be telling you this because of what you're thinking, feeing and believing.
If you have any doubt in your mind that could be causing you have negative gut instincts.
Change your thoughts beliefs and you can convince yourself that what you want will happen.
Because we create our own reality, what we think we become. What you focus on, you manifest and right now youre telling me your gut instinct is saying she's never coming back but you can change that.

2/24/2017 2:27 pm  #7

jensherratt wrote:

YesIWILL wrote:

jensherratt wrote:

Your gut instinct could be telling you this because of what you're thinking, feeing and believing.
If you have any doubt in your mind that could be causing you have negative gut instincts.
Change your thoughts beliefs and you can convince yourself that what you want will happen.
Because we create our own reality, what we think we become. What you focus on, you manifest and right now youre telling me your gut instinct is saying she's never coming back but you can change that.

Thank you so much gotta find the right way to change my thoughts then. Still haven't found out how to remove the doubts but I'm sure I can. You're awesome thank you

2/24/2017 2:29 pm  #8

YesIWILL wrote:

jensherratt wrote:

YesIWILL wrote:

Thank you so much gotta find the right way to change my thoughts then. Still haven't found out how to remove the doubts but I'm sure I can. You're awesome thank you

You're welcome. 👌

2/24/2017 5:04 pm  #9

This is confusing...on one hand we should  trust our gut instinct...on the other hand, gut instincts are the results of beliefs so we shouldn't always trust it....so which is it?

2/28/2017 9:32 pm  #10

Well I think a gut instinct as in intuition and beliefs or opinions are different

And also when you are aligned you tap more into your instincts

I'm not sure how to explain the difference but to me I feel a huge difference between the two

For example even when I was crying about separating with my ex and my thoughts were very negetive my gut always kind of said "it's not over"

I think if you quiet your mind and meditate and be aligned and pay attention to what you're intincts say then you will feel the difference

Sometimes we are so overcome with negetive emotion that we can't hear our instincts properly so we will confuse just being overcome with negetivify as our gut saying no

Once you align and your vibration is high then you won't have any thing drowning out your instincts

This is what I believe anyway

And also if you are here trying to manifest your relationship back don't you think that's your gut deep down saying you can?
Otherwise you wouldn't be here!

Board footera