Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

2/21/2017 11:45 pm  #1

PLEASE PLEASE ANSWER THIS

Do you guys think your life is already written out for you? I feel like LoA is contradictory to my religion. Isn't LoA associating God with something else? Idk the LoA has worked for me and I want to believe it, but recently idk I feel scared I don't wanna do anything that would go against my religion or anything I'm stuck now

Going with life's flow ✨

2/21/2017 11:52 pm  #2

Re: PLEASE PLEASE ANSWER THIS

I personally don't believe that my life is already written out for me...at the very least I believe I've been given free license to write most parts of it (connects to something Bashar said). And LoA and believing in a God outside of yourself is compatible (although everyone will have their own spirituality). I'm curious, what is your religion?

2/21/2017 11:57 pm  #3

Even I feel LOA is not against or for a religion, its a LAW....just like the other LAWS....none of us have seen God, but its the "FAITH" towards the all mighty, dont think its against a religion, read about it in details and then decied on your own. Listen to your heart, do accoringly.Β 

2/22/2017 12:19 am  #4

Colonel Roosevelt wrote:

I personally don't believe that my life is already written out for me...at the very least I believe I've been given free license to write most parts of it (connects to something Bashar said). And LoA and believing in a God outside of yourself is compatible (although everyone will have their own spirituality). I'm curious, what is your religion?

I'm Muslim and I've never really been super religious but I do believe and have faith in God and what not but the whole thing with religion and if you don't do this or that you'll go to hell just frightens me

Going with life's flow ✨

2/22/2017 12:21 am  #5

tessy wrote:

Even I feel LOA is not against or for a religion, its a LAW....just like the other LAWS....none of us have seen God, but its the "FAITH" towards the all mighty, dont think its against a religion, read about it in details and then decied on your own. Listen to your heart, do accoringly.Β 

i really should look into this more because i just feel stuck and afraid a little, I don't wanna mess up or displease God in any way

Going with life's flow ✨

2/22/2017 5:14 am  #6

You create your own reality.....fact.

We recieve exactly what we expect to recieve. - John Holland.Β Β 

Board footera