Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

2/21/2017 12:53 am  #1

THANK YOU UNIVERSE!

You guys. It's possible. It is all possible. Last year, I thought none of this would be possible but I'm here to tell you that it is. If I can do it, you can. I have been trying to manifest my love back since August of 2016, when I first found L.O.A. I had my high and my low points but I kept trusting. Today, I did my usual subliminals and visualizing, I thanked the universe and God for everything, a lot. Then today, randomly, my phone went off with a text message. I had set a certain text tone for my love a while back, and when I heard that exact text tone go off, I got so excited, I thanked the universe. The coversation was great, then we decided to take it to the phone. That's when everything came. He told me he was sorry for leaving me, that I was the best thing that has happened to him, that he missed me, that I have been on his mind nonstop. He thought I was going to ignore him when he texted, and he said he was so happy he didn't. He said he wants another chance, that he won't mess up again. Although he said, he wanted to ask me to be with him in person, properly this time. But we are getting back together. Thank you universe, and thank you for everyone on here that has helped me! I love all of you so much, if you need help I'm here!

Believe and you shall recieve. <3

2/21/2017 2:03 am  #2

Re: THANK YOU UNIVERSE!

Congratulations!Β 
That is a dream come true! Wishing you all the best of luck, love and happiness!!!

2/21/2017 2:10 am  #3

Congratulations! As for the time it has taken, 6 months, I guess a lot of people will think it's a very long time. I don't at all. I've seen posts from people fretting when they haven't got results in a few days. I'm really pleased for you.

Be a flamingo in a flock of pigeons.

2/21/2017 2:41 am  #4

So very happy for you dear

2/21/2017 6:46 am  #5

Yeeees!!! So happy for you!!!

2/21/2017 9:09 am  #6

You go girl!!!

2/21/2017 9:31 am  #7

I'm very excited for you. Have fun.

The Universe is your playground.

2/21/2017 12:55 pm  #8

Congratulations! wishing you the best with your relationship moving forward. Remember you are now a beautiful creator!

2/21/2017 1:50 pm  #9

congratulation girl for ur immense success. Just a piece of advice. Please do not leave the power of deliberate creation now. Use it to make the relationship more and more harmonious and out of the world. I wish all the very best for your future.

2/21/2017 3:28 pm  #10

Congratulations for your brand new strong relationship.
God bless all.

Board footera