Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

2/19/2017 3:50 pm  #1

he came back, but we have to heal..

hey guys!

yes, you heard it, my ex came back and we're friends right now, but no relationship or commitment. he doesn't want to be in a relationship with me had he seems like he is VERY decided on that. he's still hurt with the past..

for the past months, he's done almost everything to try to get over me... he even hooked up with other guys, and was in a relationship with someone else for almost a month and ended up breaking up with the other guy last week.. my ex messaged me a song he was singing to me saying he loves me, and how he's still hurt. i have to admit, i've been a little on his back trying to convince him to give me another chance, but it only makes things seem to hurt more.... but now i understand that i should let go and let the universe work on it and heal..

but i have not come this far to give up!!

2/19/2017 3:53 pm  #2

Re: he came back, but we have to heal..

So Β proud of your progress!!! I know you'll heal with time and the relationship will be brand new.Β 

True forgiveness is accepting the apology you have not yet received.Β 

2/19/2017 4:30 pm  #3

This is big time success!!!
Just be patient and keep faith

2/19/2017 9:40 pm  #4

but things seem hard.... really hard.

i'm very stressed out.. he just doesn't give in..

2/19/2017 10:03 pm  #5

Hi,
I am in long distance relationship.
Once you commented on my thread about seeing her as a jesus . as how god see her.
& i was so much energetic.
I did NC in 33 days she messaged me she miss me & want my support.
But after we talked some she said me to marry else .
Our situation little bit same.
We talked few for some days .
But i who always message her .
I decided to not msg her till she msg me.
Its 13 days no msg.
Sending you lots of lights.
May God make our wish true soon.

2/19/2017 11:57 pm  #6

me and my love are also long distance lovers.. it's hard.. especially that i hurt him so much......

2/20/2017 12:01 am  #7

In mine it took 1 year 9 month to arrange to visit her first time but by little fight she changed & interested in another guy.
But while we were together she never even look anyone.
On Instagram their is a Ldr groups which can help you motivated. I always see there because thousands of couples there can make us believe that LDR works.

2/20/2017 12:58 am  #8

sodapopizze@gmail.com wrote:

hey guys!

yes, you heard it, my ex came back and we're friends right now, but no relationship or commitment. he doesn't want to be in a relationship with me had he seems like he is VERY decided on that. he's still hurt with the past..

for the past months, he's done almost everything to try to get over me... he even hooked up with other guys, and was in a relationship with someone else for almost a month and ended up breaking up with the other guy last week.. my ex messaged me a song he was singing to me saying he loves me, and how he's still hurt. i have to admit, i've been a little on his back trying to convince him to give me another chance, but it only makes things seem to hurt more.... but now i understand that i should let go and let the universe work on it and heal..

but i have not come this far to give up!!

Congrats. Its huge success.

Faith

2/28/2017 8:48 pm  #9

guys, just a little update,

my ex and i are talking good peaceful conversations and reconciling. healing is happening!

4/10/2017 6:07 am  #10

Where are you now? What's your progress?

Board footera