Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

2/13/2017 9:49 pm  #1

Remote Seduction

Sucess or not help? I've been using RSmethod on my ex and tonight my dreams came true . We had sex 😍😍😍.  We had a bad break up and he had been treating me cold and the.n tonight he had to bring me  some money for his gym membership that comes out of my account he 1st said he would bring it after work he came over before work and before I knew we were making love and in a way like never before . We had been together 4 yrs and this is our 2nd break up. I want him back I want  things to be different this time. Do you  think I messed up my sleeping with him!'?? I hope I didn't jeapodizd  my Chamces of winning him back

Endless Love ❀️ 
Antonio's Wife

2/14/2017 12:34 am  #2

Re: Remote Seduction

"My Dreams came true....we had sex" Well did u actually think of only sex while Rsing him? If so, then no doubt your dreams came true. Its a huge manifestation. Maybe in your RS sessions u can try using more emotions and love now (instead of sexual feelings) It worked for you so it will work again !!! I congratulate you. Every success matters!! Best wishes girl!!

2/14/2017 3:00 pm  #3

tessy wrote:

"My Dreams came true....we had sex" Well did u actually think of only sex while Rsing him? If so, then no doubt your dreams came true. Its a huge manifestation. Maybe in your RS sessions u can try using more emotions and love now (instead of sexual feelings) It worked for you so it will work again !!! I congratulate you. Every success matters!! Best wishes girl!!

Thank you I've been reading and trying my best to manifest  us being back together . It seems a little crazy we love each other we just can't seem to get it right. If you can understand that. I need more help in the alignment  part . I love having sex with him but I want so much more .

Endless Love ❀️ 
Antonio's Wife

2/14/2017 7:59 pm  #4

Blue wrote:

Are you sure he loves you vs loves sleeping with you? Because you're giving him all the perks of a relationship while he refuses to give you that commitment. If I were you, personally - I would stop sleeping with him until the relationship was solidified. Because he may think, "Well she's sleeping with me and giving me what I want anyways so why do I need to commit to her?" I'm not trying to sound harsh, but you need to think a little more about this. If you want to encourage love, you need to send more love and commitment in your visualisations - not just sex. Sex doesn't equal love.

This is the best advice you could get. Every word Blue has typed is so true. Love can be deep without sex too. You can also sleep together without having sex, i know many who sleep but don't have sex and still have a deep connection. Remember, you are worth much more than being used for someones plasure.

Never give up.
There are different routes to the same destination.

2/15/2017 12:28 am  #5

Totally agree with Blue and ACE....letting a man sleep without any commitment gives away your power. Think about it what you want....u said you like it too, but am sure you like it because u have tremendous love for him, hence your experience of sex is different from his. So make him feel "that" love. Take a little control.Β 

2/15/2017 12:46 am  #6

Blue wrote:

Are you sure he loves you vs loves sleeping with you? Because you're giving him all the perks of a relationship while he refuses to give you that commitment. If I were you, personally - I would stop sleeping with him until the relationship was solidified. Because he may think, "Well she's sleeping with me and giving me what I want anyways so why do I need to commit to her?" I'm not trying to sound harsh, but you need to think a little more about this. If you want to encourage love, you need to send more love and commitment in your visualisations - not just sex. Sex doesn't equal love.

Maybe I should have included every thing . When we weee in our relationship we  rarely had sex . We carried on in life but  the sex just was not there . We went from sex 1 time a week to nontomes a week we cuddled together just no sex . So truly the loving Regis what I want  while practicing RS sex is what I actually got. I know if I can manifest sex I can manifest the loving relationship I desire with him.  I guess I gave in because it had been months since we last made love and I just wanted to touch him any kind of way. I appreciate your help..

Antonio's Wife

Endless Love ❀️ 
Antonio's Wife

2/15/2017 12:48 am  #7

Maybe I should have included every thing . When we weee in our relationship we  rarely had sex . We carried on in life but  the sex just was not there . We went from sex 1 time a week to nontomes a week we cuddled together just no sex . So truly the loving Regis what I want  while practicing RS sex is what I actually got. I know if I can manifest sex I can manifest the loving relationship I desire with him.  I guess I gave in because it had been months since we last made love and I just wanted to touch him any kind of way. I appreciate your help..

Antonio's Wife

Endless Love ❀️ 
Antonio's Wife

Board footera