Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

12/06/2016 10:24 am  #11

Re: This has to be said. If you want something do this!!!

Unevil wrote:

Anyway the whole point of this account and this post is to try and CALM people down here because many seem on the verge of a nervous break down, and others, without realizing it, are enabling it. I will be arrogant about my psychology and "brainy" behavior because it's what I do for a living XD

I am going to school to be an LOA coach. In my opinion, this forum is not enabling people to have nervous breakdowns. People should be allowed to believe what they want to believe without being put down.

12/06/2016 6:03 pm  #12

This was a good read, I love Neville's work and I can see where you're coming from but not everyone is going to find his work helpful.  Thanks for posting and I'll check out the links! 

It Is Not What Happens To You, It Is How You Respond To It. 

12/06/2016 7:26 pm  #13

Haha. Talk about deja vu. I was thinking earlier how this forum is basically another PLOA and this thread brings back so many memories. Unevil, have we met before? You seem very familiar.

I like Neville Goddard. I practiced his technique almost every night for over a year and it seemed to help me with several things I wanted. Imagine the end result in a meditative state and feel it real. I used to love to tell others to practice this. I thought this was it, I thought everything I needed to know about LoA ended with Neville Goddard. Guess what? I moved on to new goals I wanted to manifest and I applied Neville's technique, but they've yet to come true. For over a year. I got more setbacks than I did success. I didn't understand what I was doing wrong. Superman, MC, and others wrote tons of Neville-style advice and I followed it. No change. I learned more about Abe and applied some of that. I was happier, but still no success on my major goals. I did achieve success on two of those goals but only by doing something very different from Abe and Neville (basically self-love combined with scripting in my head). So when people tell me that only Neville or only Abe or only this guy is worth reading I'm just like:

2/12/2017 9:25 am  #14

Unevil wrote:

Hello,

This may end up a long post but I think it's necessary. I'm (hardly) a new member, I've stalked most of your stories here looking for encouragement and/or insight. I should also mention that I am an academic and a researcher (neuroscience and brain engineering) so I'm not exactly an "uninformed child". So here it goes.

The reason so many people here may never get what they want (an ex back) is simply that they are mixing and matching  every ingredient in the kitchen and expecting a succulent dish. It's not gonna happen. All the acronyms I've read here drove me crazy (and honestly confused me whenever I had to do brain-related stuff like ERP, EEG, rDTS and all boring stuff). And after a while I thought this forum is one of THE worst things to read if you are trying to use the law or get on a "higher vibe" because it seems that everyone is drowning on dry land and taking people down with them. This, of course, does not apply to all the members, some are amazingly insightful and helpful but unfortunately the same cannot be said about the majority. It was only after I stopped reading things here did I feel better about my situation and found the solution (and yes it's a perfect solution and works every time if you stop mixing vanilla, pickles, jello and tuna in a single sandwich). So I thought I will share with you something that I'm PRAYING will stop you from spiraling down into craziness. 

First: Stop talking like something out of Harry Potter (I swear I don't mean to offend!! Don't kill me and keep reading. I LOVE Harry Potter!!!). Vortex, vibrations, wavelengths and all that stuff? WTF?! It's simple: It's called a feeling. Feel bad and down? Listen to a song you like or watch kittens fighting their shadows and get your mood better. Your feeling proceeds what you see. Feeling like ****?  Guess what, you'll see more of it coming from every other direction. 

Second: Abraham? Bashar? I had to google those people (My mind went political when I read Bashar btw). I will put a knife to my wrist and call them all liars and scammers. They have nothing special on each and everyone one of you. (Hopefully, you won't scam people). I mean I looked up Bashar, and $4,000 for a workshop?! Really?!! And the Abraham Hicks person is just insane. What they teach is valuable. Thinking you can channel an alien or a spirit that knows better? That's called split personality, schizophrenia or just a really great scam artist feeding on people's pain. It's called a law, it does not discriminate and choose one person to "channel it". Gravity did not channel to Newton (maybe through that damn apple that ruined my GPA in undergrad) and only applied to him until people took his course. Thank Sir Isaac XD

Third: My (humble) recommendations and doing what got me exactly where I wanted to be, which was mentioned here before as well. Neville Goddard. Follow his techniques and I SWEAR if you follow them correctly you will see miracles. Without being sucked into a vortex or exposing yourself into a "wavelength" or tapping stuff, which I didn't really read about cuz I thought I'll lose the last straw of patience on how much people diluted amazing teachings that are thousands of years old.

I know this works because my grandmother (RIP) attended some of his New York lectures and taught us all, and I personally used his techniques to get out of an impossible situation where it seemed there was no light at the end of the tunnel (Trust me. Everyone was mocking me and telling me that it will NEVER turn around). I read his books and lectures and they're all online and FREE! I'm not a christian so I ignore most of the bible teachings, but a law is a law. 

Fourth: Some helpful links

- A student of Neville Goddard talking about his experiences: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MCYZxeWuO34
- An overview of his technique (I think sometime in the 50's): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bKS_QIPet-k
- A link with MANY of his lectures: http://www.realneville.com/text_archive_pdf.htm
- A book by Neville Goddard that is all stories about how people got everything they ever wanted and miraculously got it. It' s called a law because it's ALWAYS working: http://www.law-of-attraction-haven.com/support-files/the-law-and-the-promise-neville-goddard.pdf
- A VERY helpful story to put you all at ease after I (hopefully) shattered everything you hold dear: http://www.thesecret.tv/stories/getting-back-ex-hope-lost/

FINALLY: Please stay away from freeneville.com the dude is a scammer benefiting from Goddard's work (Neville Goddard gave his work for free, while this douche is putting it for sale). 

I am willing to bet my life that this will work if you just stop using all the freaking kitchen!! I know this was a long post but I had to because I know what it's like to try to hold on to anything and everything just for a glimpse of hope, I've been there. So just relax and do it calmly and FAITHFULLY!

With that, I will say goodbye. I know each and everyone of you will get their wish if only they'd follow my advice. 

Take care all! 

Thats true lot of information causes confusion.
I ve been listening to abraham since a month and i so far liked it though i am fan of neville as well.
One thing i learnt i think thats pretty useful from abraham is the 17 seconds process of thoughts .
I think it works.

Any thoughts?

2/12/2017 9:57 am  #15

Unevil wrote:

Hello,

This may end up a long post but I think it's necessary. I'm (hardly) a new member, I've stalked most of your stories here looking for encouragement and/or insight. I should also mention that I am an academic and a researcher (neuroscience and brain engineering) so I'm not exactly an "uninformed child". So here it goes.

The reason so many people here may never get what they want (an ex back) is simply that they are mixing and matching  every ingredient in the kitchen and expecting a succulent dish. It's not gonna happen. All the acronyms I've read here drove me crazy (and honestly confused me whenever I had to do brain-related stuff like ERP, EEG, rDTS and all boring stuff). And after a while I thought this forum is one of THE worst things to read if you are trying to use the law or get on a "higher vibe" because it seems that everyone is drowning on dry land and taking people down with them. This, of course, does not apply to all the members, some are amazingly insightful and helpful but unfortunately the same cannot be said about the majority. It was only after I stopped reading things here did I feel better about my situation and found the solution (and yes it's a perfect solution and works every time if you stop mixing vanilla, pickles, jello and tuna in a single sandwich). So I thought I will share with you something that I'm PRAYING will stop you from spiraling down into craziness. 

First: Stop talking like something out of Harry Potter (I swear I don't mean to offend!! Don't kill me and keep reading. I LOVE Harry Potter!!!). Vortex, vibrations, wavelengths and all that stuff? WTF?! It's simple: It's called a feeling. Feel bad and down? Listen to a song you like or watch kittens fighting their shadows and get your mood better. Your feeling proceeds what you see. Feeling like ****?  Guess what, you'll see more of it coming from every other direction. 

Second: Abraham? Bashar? I had to google those people (My mind went political when I read Bashar btw). I will put a knife to my wrist and call them all liars and scammers. They have nothing special on each and everyone one of you. (Hopefully, you won't scam people). I mean I looked up Bashar, and $4,000 for a workshop?! Really?!! And the Abraham Hicks person is just insane. What they teach is valuable. Thinking you can channel an alien or a spirit that knows better? That's called split personality, schizophrenia or just a really great scam artist feeding on people's pain. It's called a law, it does not discriminate and choose one person to "channel it". Gravity did not channel to Newton (maybe through that damn apple that ruined my GPA in undergrad) and only applied to him until people took his course. Thank Sir Isaac XD

Third: My (humble) recommendations and doing what got me exactly where I wanted to be, which was mentioned here before as well. Neville Goddard. Follow his techniques and I SWEAR if you follow them correctly you will see miracles. Without being sucked into a vortex or exposing yourself into a "wavelength" or tapping stuff, which I didn't really read about cuz I thought I'll lose the last straw of patience on how much people diluted amazing teachings that are thousands of years old.

I know this works because my grandmother (RIP) attended some of his New York lectures and taught us all, and I personally used his techniques to get out of an impossible situation where it seemed there was no light at the end of the tunnel (Trust me. Everyone was mocking me and telling me that it will NEVER turn around). I read his books and lectures and they're all online and FREE! I'm not a christian so I ignore most of the bible teachings, but a law is a law. 

Fourth: Some helpful links

- A student of Neville Goddard talking about his experiences: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MCYZxeWuO34
- An overview of his technique (I think sometime in the 50's): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bKS_QIPet-k
- A link with MANY of his lectures: http://www.realneville.com/text_archive_pdf.htm
- A book by Neville Goddard that is all stories about how people got everything they ever wanted and miraculously got it. It' s called a law because it's ALWAYS working: http://www.law-of-attraction-haven.com/support-files/the-law-and-the-promise-neville-goddard.pdf
- A VERY helpful story to put you all at ease after I (hopefully) shattered everything you hold dear: http://www.thesecret.tv/stories/getting-back-ex-hope-lost/

FINALLY: Please stay away from freeneville.com the dude is a scammer benefiting from Goddard's work (Neville Goddard gave his work for free, while this douche is putting it for sale). 

I am willing to bet my life that this will work if you just stop using all the freaking kitchen!! I know this was a long post but I had to because I know what it's like to try to hold on to anything and everything just for a glimpse of hope, I've been there. So just relax and do it calmly and FAITHFULLY!

With that, I will say goodbye. I know each and everyone of you will get their wish if only they'd follow my advice. 

Take care all! 

What do you think of Bob proctor and his teachings then?

2/12/2017 2:03 pm  #16

You know what, I actually do like your perspective on this! There is a youtube channel I recently found, and this girl pretty much nails it in my opinion. She's big into Abraham Hicks but she talks often about speaking the same "language." So in her case, Abraham Hicks speaks her "language" and when hearing the information from her, it just clicks. But yeah, all of those workshops are ridiculously expensive. Even the coach I used to work with started upping his prices for everything and started pushing a ton of products....somewhere along the line he became more about profit. That's neither here nor there.

But I feel like this post is something a lot of us need to hear! I like how you worded it, about mixing all the ingredients together when it all comes down to feeling good, feeling relaxed, loving ourselves, and all that. Sometimes we get caught up in the "mumbo jumbo" which ends up complicating things for us, especially when the information is all new. I did the exact same thing every time I learned something new, "oop, gotta do this technique, this ritual, this visualization" and when you focus on it too much, it can take up the whole day...we don't really have time for that, and I also learned we don't have to do the same visualizations every day. We can, we don't have to. There's a lot in my life I'm working on manifesting with my career, my home life, and my romantic life. At the end of the day, I find it less stressful to focus on BEING THE PERSON that ha everything manifested, has what she wants.

True forgiveness is accepting the apology you have not yet received. 

2/12/2017 5:37 pm  #17

I really enjoyed your post.

2/12/2017 9:43 pm  #18

Creeeeestal wrote:

You know what, I actually do like your perspective on this! There is a youtube channel I recently found, and this girl pretty much nails it in my opinion. She's big into Abraham Hicks but she talks often about speaking the same "language." So in her case, Abraham Hicks speaks her "language" and when hearing the information from her, it just clicks. But yeah, all of those workshops are ridiculously expensive. Even the coach I used to work with started upping his prices for everything and started pushing a ton of products....somewhere along the line he became more about profit. That's neither here nor there.

But I feel like this post is something a lot of us need to hear! I like how you worded it, about mixing all the ingredients together when it all comes down to feeling good, feeling relaxed, loving ourselves, and all that. Sometimes we get caught up in the "mumbo jumbo" which ends up complicating things for us, especially when the information is all new. I did the exact same thing every time I learned something new, "oop, gotta do this technique, this ritual, this visualization" and when you focus on it too much, it can take up the whole day...we don't really have time for that, and I also learned we don't have to do the same visualizations every day. We can, we don't have to. There's a lot in my life I'm working on manifesting with my career, my home life, and my romantic life. At the end of the day, I find it less stressful to focus on BEING THE PERSON that ha everything manifested, has what she wants.

​hey what's the name of the YouTube account you've been watching?

Board footera