Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

2/12/2017 7:39 am  #1

Success is odd, but it works!!

So it's been a year since I looked up this LOA stuff. I found Veronica and gave it a shot immediately anything I felt I git back in return. Even my ex. But it wasn't always roses and sunshine. When I couldn't let him go to grow...I got back a bitter mean guy. I lost my mind trying LOA. And the Veronica suggested... STOP!

When I took bite size pieces of what I actually wanted for my life I got back bite size pieces of things that I visualized. For instance a new job paying way more that my education dictates, my kid goes to school until she is 3 for Free, despite my credit a new car and my hair is growing and I no longer feel worthless.

As for my ex, daughter's father, future best friend...he has never uttered he loves or misses me. He barely paid child support or spends and time with our kid. And even still I don't hate him. I found the love in knowing this is the best he can do and the universe/God is still blessing us.

Then it happened. He called...after months of silence or ugly arguments he called to vent about his ex wife. I was so annoyed but I recalled Veronica's words and offered him generic advice out of love and even apologized for our break up and errors. I did not hear an apology in return but something greater happened...I was no longer bogged by Hilton, sadness, or fear because I simply knew that the universe wants me and my kid to have so much more abundance in our live. Some he simply may not be part of.

Then just yesterday, I went to visit with his mom and older daughter...he was there...he looked so hit. And even keep looking  at me like I was a hottie MC hot pants...we smiled..but guess what... No conversation. I went outside and noticed he got a new car. He has never gotten a car. I over heard his father telling him...she is a good luck charm. He laughed but I consider myself that too. My point here is apparently...LOA falls in others laps too. Offering them the emotions helps them focus on their issues instead of negativity ruining there gift from the universe.

I decided to finally join when I checked my bank account and he put in 100 bucks for our kid.  Almost 8 months since he cared to do this..

See how odd. The universe is giving me what I asked for...peace and progress...but he isn't at all showing me what I visualized. Maybe the universe is just smarter or there's more time to go...but Veronica and LOA work. Stay focused and don't get too discouraged. Just because our lives don't come back doesn't me we failed. It means we need to come back first!

2/12/2017 8:57 am  #2

Re: Success is odd, but it works!!

Your post made my faith stronger.
This is so sweet to read. I am so happy for your progress. Universe really cares for us i totally agree.
Lot of love and peaceπŸ˜€

2/12/2017 3:17 pm  #3

Re: Success is odd, but it works!!

Zenith wrote:

Your post made my faith stronger.
This is so sweet to read. I am so happy for your progress. Universe really cares for us i totally agree.
Lot of love and peaceπŸ˜€

I'm glad it helped. I mean I'm here to to still get ideas of what to do foe that relationship...but I do trust there's a loop hole where the universe/God holds us from unnecessary pain. And I consider that instead of my ex not wanting to be with me or a dad. For every thing I cried about the universe is blessing me abundantly in another way. I am totally ok with his slow progress...stay focused and remember you are a creator..but you're a builder too. Gotta show action and action means progress. Some times odd like my ex having me around but no conversation but awesome caise life's better for him so he is doing more ...sorta for our kid. But now I can do it all with my new job...odd but works.

Board footera