Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

9/05/2016 11:10 am  #11

Re: Success story update

This is fantastic! :D So happy for you!

Veronica Isles - VeronicaIsles@gmail.com
Programs:Β https://www.dreamlifebyveronica.com

9/05/2016 12:44 pm  #12

MorganRose wrote:

Berryluv wrote:

Yay Morganrose..  I'm happy to hear from you and happy you came back to share with us. I had been thinking about you the other day. Yayy.. Congrats on all your success!!!

Β 

Thank you, dear. We're all wonderful. Btw, Aust is completely healthy (if you remember what I'm referring to) and has been for several months now which is why he's gained a lot of weight from the last set of photos I've posted but I totally don't mind. I'm just glad he's doing well and he's a great dad^.^

Β 
I remember, keep up the good work you two... we are all doing so well...

9/05/2016 2:59 pm  #13

Thank you all so much

Manifesting an engagement and everything in between. ❀️

9/06/2016 4:36 pm  #14

Congratulations! I am happy that ya are happy xD. That is awesome!

9/16/2016 1:33 am  #15

First i want to congratulate you Morganros,for having this beautiful family.I am so happy to hear from you and thank you for sharing this .Every thing happens toΒ  you just as you want.this really very lucky.please click here to for getting more support .

9/20/2016 12:56 pm  #16

Congratulations Β 

9/20/2016 11:22 pm  #17

Congrats Morgan!!! Keep up the positive vibe.. Ill be sharing my success story one of these days

2/10/2017 9:53 am  #18

Another update... we're moving in together, guys! I just landed a new spacious apartment. I graduated in December and have three jobs in my field so we felt it was good timing to move in. Not engaged yet but I'm more than patient. I'm pretty stoked. Also Aust is still sober and doing quite well. I'm super proud of him. ❀️

2/10/2017 11:04 am  #19

Wow this is amazing! You have done so well I am really happy for you! May I ask what worked best for you?? Congrats again, that ring will be coming soon!! xxx

2/10/2017 11:11 am  #20

Meg2222 wrote:

Wow this is amazing! You have done so well I am really happy for you! May I ask what worked best for you?? Congrats again, that ring will be coming soon!! xxx

Β 

I literally cut him off. Some bad stuff went down with his family last March and I cut everyone out of my life, zero contact, for three months. I stopped thinking about him, then he texted me asking to see me. We've been inseparable since then. We've been together for about 8 months now. My case was extreme but I dealt with someone that had addiction issues and it caused us problems we wouldn't have normally had. Basically I let it go in a serious way. Once I did that Aust went to therapy, cleaned up, and we got back together. He's also my soulmate though so I am extremely forgiving with him in ways I wouldn't be with other people.

I'm not into affirmations or visualizing. It made me obsessive, personally. I always manifest when I either forget it or just believe it's mine and don't worry about it.

Board footera