Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

2/08/2017 6:33 am  #1

Some scripting

I'm so happy and grateful now that I'm reconnecting with him. He means so much to me and I love him dearly. Today Wednesday 8th March 2017, I am meeting up for a drink with my guy. We are going into town for a drink to start with and then we are going to a quiet viewpoint location where we went when we first met 9 months ago. Him: I'm really sorry for letting you go. It was a big mistake , please forgive me.
Me: course I forgive you.
Him: I really want to make it up to you.

He puts his arm round me and kisses me on my forehead.
We look deep into each others eye for a few seconds before we start passionately kissing. He's wrapping his arms round me and pulls me up onto his lap.
Him: I wanna be with you. I only wanna be with you.

He's holding me so tightly , we don't want to let go.
I'm so happy. My guy is everything to me and I'm happy to be back with him in a strong loving caring devoted relationship fulfilled with love laughter fun sex adventure and happiness and most of all love and care. Thank you.

Thank you. Thank you. Thank you.

2/09/2017 8:55 am  #2

Re: Some scripting

I'm so grateful and happy I cant believe it he came to my house and waited for me to arrive on my front door when he saw me he Β asked for my forgiveness, He says he is sorry. sorry for the time we weren't together, He said it was the biggest mistake he had done and asked me back to be in his life with a bouquet of long stemmed red roses and kneeling infront of me. Β Of course I said yes I forgive you and we embraced each other and kissed passionately for so long.Β 

Iam so very happy and truly grateful for our reconciliation my heart is smiling.

My Visa is approved and Iam ready Β to visit him and Iam ready to stay with him

Thank you thank you thank youΒ 

Β 

Board footera