Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

2/07/2017 6:42 pm  #1

Back in contact with ex after 9 months :)

Hello everyone,
​I have been using the law of attraction for a while now to get my ex back. After 9 months of not seeing each other we started speaking again. He asked me to go for a drink and the spark was there, really amazing. I have really improved myself since he last saw me and I could tell he was quite shocked (in a good way). He was really cuddly and smiley and we were laughing loads. We haven't had all the serious talks yet, it was more catching up. I asked to see him the other day, he said he would have liked to however couldn't drive as he had been drinking. I am currently waiting for him to reply to a message, I am getting a bit worried that he might not be interested but I'm hoping he is.
​Going to carry on being really positive, ask believe receive.
​To everyone out there having the same issue, anything is possible.
xxx

2/07/2017 7:03 pm  #2

Re: Back in contact with ex after 9 months :)

Faith and doubt can't work together. Stop worrying.

2/07/2017 7:26 pm  #3

positivefairy16 wrote:

Hello everyone,
​I have been using the law of attraction for a while now to get my ex back. After 9 months of not seeing each other we started speaking again. He asked me to go for a drink and the spark was there, really amazing. I have really improved myself since he last saw me and I could tell he was quite shocked (in a good way). He was really cuddly and smiley and we were laughing loads. We haven't had all the serious talks yet, it was more catching up. I asked to see him the other day, he said he would have liked to however couldn't drive as he had been drinking. I am currently waiting for him to reply to a message, I am getting a bit worried that he might not be interested but I'm hoping he is.
​Going to carry on being really positive, ask believe receive.
​To everyone out there having the same issue, anything is possible.
xxx

Love this!

Hey he asked you out for a DRINK. That's a positive sign of interest!

2/07/2017 8:01 pm  #4

Yeees!!! Congrats!!!

2/08/2017 6:11 am  #5

Good for you πŸ‘Œ

2/08/2017 7:05 am  #6

Sounds really great!! Don't worry you got this! Just stay calm and everything will fall into place. xxx

2/08/2017 8:52 am  #7

You brought him back with happines and faith, not doubt, so keep that in mind

2/08/2017 10:06 am  #8

congratulations!!!!

2/08/2017 2:15 pm  #9

So so very happy for you. Keep up the good vibes and he will ask to see you again. Never doubt the Universe

2/08/2017 4:11 pm  #10

Don't worry.
Of course he want to keep in contact with you. Never doubt. It'll do you no good. Keep positive. Believe in the good things.

Board footera