Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

2/08/2017 1:07 am  #1

Close to reaching out

A distraction would be helpful.

I haven't spoken to her since like, september. sent her a message on Christmas, wishing her a merry Christmas,  zero response, just "seen" (thanks Facebook!) but earlier in january I also sent her a gift (still don't know if she liked it or found it creepy) - so realistically it's been about a month of no contact, and since September since we've actually spoken back and forth...

I have no idea why I just REALLY and SUDDENLY felt the urge to reach out (not sure if that means something but it's probably best I don't read into it either way). But I need some distracting. I feel as though if I don't reach out, she won't. Distractions please? Thank you so much!

2/08/2017 2:21 am  #2

Re: Close to reaching out

I thought you trying to get that apartment so you're not homeless was a distraction

2/08/2017 2:38 am  #3

Just don't.

It doesn't mean anything it's just you panicking that if you don't contact her she won't contact you.

How many more times do we have to say the same stuff?

Leave it alone for months, not days. Neither of you are currently in the right place to be together right now.

Last edited by PrettyFlamingo (2/08/2017 2:41 am)

Be a flamingo in a flock of pigeons.

2/08/2017 7:35 am  #4

Suzy wrote:

I thought you trying to get that apartment so you're not homeless was a distraction

I am, thanks! Sometimes thoughts things pop up

2/08/2017 7:44 am  #5

PrettyFlamingo wrote:

Just don't.

It doesn't mean anything it's just you panicking that if you don't contact her she won't contact you.

How many more times do we have to say the same stuff?

Leave it alone for months, not days. Neither of you are currently in the right place to be together right now.

Thank you! I appreciate the input!

That second line however came across pretty condescending and could really use without especially since I was having a weak moment. Thanks! But the first line struck a cord and helped, I appreciate it!

2/08/2017 8:37 am  #6

I'm sorry you feel I'm condescending. I'm not, actually, but I am exasperated. I would expect contacting her atm would not get the result you want then you'd be asking the same things again, getting stressed and it would get you nowhere.

She needs time to change and so do you. Then start to think further.

2/08/2017 8:41 am  #7

YesIWILL, avoid reaching out to her. Sometimes Fear can be disguised as 'inspired action'. Do something nice for yourself today maybe get something really delish to eat today, catch up on some funny shows. You have Netflix? there are tons to choose from. The feeling will pass and you will be stronger for it.

2/08/2017 11:43 am  #8

MiracleMaker wrote:

YesIWILL, avoid reaching out to her. Sometimes Fear can be disguised as 'inspired action'. Do something nice for yourself today maybe get something really delish to eat today, catch up on some funny shows. You have Netflix? there are tons to choose from. The feeling will pass and you will be stronger for it.

Excellent advice.

2/09/2017 12:54 am  #9

I haven't spoke to my person since September either, it sucks, but over the months it has gotten easier.

It's weird, I notice my faith has gone up in the time we haven't talked. Β  Β I also notice, month by month Β  you're doing A LOT better, besides for a few lapses... Β I know it's hard not contacting her, but it really is for the best.

2/09/2017 1:49 am  #10

I havent spoken to my guy since May last year....at one point you need to decide - Thats it! That dosnt mean my desire is not in place. You are still weak and u need to distract yourself. U did a lot already by sending christmas n valentine gifts....now pls dont contact her. She will come to you at the right time. U are going on digging a wound and not letting it heal at all. Think about your new house, get a hobby, go out with friends, read books, or start running in the morning. Spend some time in some NGO. Volunteer....there is much more to our lives than going on thinking about one person. Become attractive to attract her back. U can do it!

Board footera