Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

2/05/2017 4:42 pm  #11

Re: IT WORKED!

Eshabee wrote:

Another update guys...
Unfortunately I'm at a space where I have no sex drive and I strongly want to be in a relationship where I'm not ignored or feeling alone. I'm tired of being in last place when I give my all. I decided that I will end my 3 1/2 yr relationship within the next few days. Last night I sent him a text msg praising how great of a person he is and dat if he needs me I'm here and dat I believe in him blah blah blah and no response. If I choose to be in another relationship, I want to be with someone who has money and will put me first. Don't get me wrong my bf is a great guy, but no phone calls and only 2 vague texts in 4 months is not acceptable in my book. I feel dat my bf is my soulmate, but he needs to do better so I don't know how this will play out overtime. I guess the law of attraction didn't make him call me or open up to me no matter how hard I tried. I'll styll stay positive and have hope for great things in life.

How come?
Did you change your vibration to bad while relationship? What caused this?

2/05/2017 4:45 pm  #12

Eshabee wrote:

Another update guys...
Unfortunately I'm at a space where I have no sex drive and I strongly want to be in a relationship where I'm not ignored or feeling alone. I'm tired of being in last place when I give my all. I decided that I will end my 3 1/2 yr relationship within the next few days. Last night I sent him a text msg praising how great of a person he is and dat if he needs me I'm here and dat I believe in him blah blah blah and no response. If I choose to be in another relationship, I want to be with someone who has money and will put me first. Don't get me wrong my bf is a great guy, but no phone calls and only 2 vague texts in 4 months is not acceptable in my book. I feel dat my bf is my soulmate, but he needs to do better so I don't know how this will play out overtime. I guess the law of attraction didn't make him call me or open up to me no matter how hard I tried. I'll styll stay positive and have hope for great things in life.

Believe in God & leave it all with hope.
Everything will be great.
Same happening with me & i just pray when i got little down & by true pray i became better person than before & i like this feeling that i am more near to God.

Lots of love & lights.
πŸ˜‡

2/05/2017 6:57 pm  #13

I spoke to a psychic after he didn't answer my msg last night. I tend to go to psychics whenever I have major relationship problems with him. She said dat he's straddling the fence with our relationship he's not trying to move forward, he's open to other women not saying dat he is cheating, and dat he wants his cake and eat it too thinking dat when he's ready for me he thinks I will be there which I wont... In December, a different psychic said dat he's going thru stress and in reality he does have a problem coping with his financial situation and his life in general. but he loves me and is planning our future, and dat our relationship is steady but we will be alright. No I was always positive I even did remote seduction and prayed last night. But either way I deserve da best and not feel alone despite our long distance.

2/05/2017 7:18 pm  #14

I can't help it it gives me comfort when I'm lonely I don't know what to do I want better.

2/05/2017 7:37 pm  #15

Eshabee wrote:

I spoke to a psychic after he didn't answer my msg last night. I tend to go to psychics whenever I have major relationship problems with him. She said dat he's straddling the fence with our relationship he's not trying to move forward, he's open to other women not saying dat he is cheating, and dat he wants his cake and eat it too thinking dat when he's ready for me he thinks I will be there which I wont... In December, a different psychic said dat he's going thru stress and in reality he does have a problem coping with his financial situation and his life in general. but he loves me and is planning our future, and dat our relationship is steady but we will be alright. No I was always positive I even did remote seduction and prayed last night. But either way I deserve da best and not feel alone despite our long distance.

I think you are attached and insecure and that made it all wrong. You wouldn't go to psychics if you have believed in your story with him..
Β 

2/05/2017 7:53 pm  #16

Blue wrote:

I agree with Amy.

And, going to a psychic gives their answers some sort of control of your future.

Yeah, you believe them and create what they have said
Β 

2/05/2017 8:01 pm  #17

Ok I appreciate the advice I will stop the psychics and let go and do LOA then.

2/06/2017 5:37 pm  #18

Congrats!

Board footera