Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

2/01/2017 5:35 pm  #1

A lot of signs?????

Hey!
First of all, I wanted to tell you a bit about my story. So, I met a guy online and we chatted for about 5 months, and he ended up saying he liked me, and we were planning on meeting in person, but the last weeks he had been a bit colder than usual, and he stopped talking to me all of a sudden, without us having any fight or anything (we've never had any fights). And of course, I was sad, but I didn't get OBSESSED with it, although I still like him. That's when I discovered Veronica's Youtube channel and I've watched every video, even if technically I'm not trying to attract an EX, but it was very interesting to watch. Well, he is from Denmark and I'm from Spain, and for the past 2 weeks, I have seen 4 documentaries about Denmark on Spanish television, something very unusual, my cousins mentioned Denmark out of the blue 3 or 4 times, I got tagged in memes about Denmark on Facebook, and, for the record, neither my family nor my friends knew anything about me chatting with a guy from Denmark, and I even bought a book where the main character's lover was called like him, and his name is not a typical name at all.
So, I've read that one should not pay attention to signs and things like that, but.. I find all of this very strange. What do you think? I would be grateful to know what you think about it!Β 

PS: Sorry for my bad English, hehe.

Board footera