Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

1/29/2017 10:55 pm  #1

Help to align

Today is the first day without her in my office. And I am really nervous to face the situation because I feel I will miss her terribly. Its been a habit of seeing her everyday in my office but now as she has left, Idk how to cope up with her absence. Kindly guide me guys

1/29/2017 11:11 pm  #2

Re: Help to align

I have no doubt you will hear from her

1/30/2017 1:53 am  #3

Suzy wrote:

I have no doubt you will hear from her

​Thank you Soooooooo much Suzy. That gave me such a boost. I do not think there was anything else I would have wanted to hear other than what you said. Thank you so so much.

1/30/2017 2:21 am  #4

I prayed for you yesterday .
& you are going to a great one .
Lots of love .
Be with the thought of Something amazing is going to happen.
🌟🌞

1/30/2017 2:24 am  #5

rpt.sunnymist wrote:

I prayed for you yesterday .
& you are going to a great one .
Lots of love .
Be with the thought of Something amazing is going to happen.
🌟🌞

Thanks so much Sunny.. ​ You are always there when I need some positive energy to keep me going and thanks for your prayers which had kept me motivated and inspired to carry on with my manifestation. Lots and Lots of love for you..

1/30/2017 10:25 am  #6

Let yourself feel the emotion and allow it, when you take control and allow how you feel it will not affect your manifestations. If you believe she will contact you then she most certainly will. She is probably missing you just as much if you guys always were in the same office together! Keep smiling and working on yourself and everything will fall into place exactly how you want it too I hope this helps xxx

1/30/2017 10:33 am  #7

Meg2222 wrote:

Let yourself feel the emotion and allow it, when you take control and allow how you feel it will not affect your manifestations. If you believe she will contact you then she most certainly will. She is probably missing you just as much if you guys always were in the same office together! Keep smiling and working on yourself and everything will fall into place exactly how you want it too I hope this helps xxx

​Thanks Meg for such nice words. I was just thinking of something and need clarity on it. As you are a girl so might be you can help on it. My girl has told me that she would stop any contact with me because she is getting married to someone else. Our relationship did not end. Rather we separated on a happy note. I went to drop her at the airport and we were laughing all the way. So if the relationship has not turned sour, then why will a girl stop contacting her friend after marriage. And the weirdest part is, that I am not the lone person who has proposed to her. Her old classmates had too. But she is not avoiding them because of her marriage. She is avoiding only me because of her marriage. To top it all, the other guy knows everything about the other people proposing her. But she has never ever mentioned about me to him and she will never do that. So why is she doing this? Can you please untie the knot for me?Β And yes one more thing I forgot to mention is that, while we were together, she would often try to keep me away from her stating that she is doing it for my good so that I do not get hurt. Therefore, I am really confused. Please help me
Β 

1/30/2017 2:02 pm  #8

lovekinjal wrote:

Meg2222 wrote:

​Thanks Meg for such nice words. I was just thinking of something and need clarity on it. As you are a girl so might be you can help on it. My girl has told me that she would stop any contact with me because she is getting married to someone else. Our relationship did not end. Rather we separated on a happy note. I went to drop her at the airport and we were laughing all the way. So if the relationship has not turned sour, then why will a girl stop contacting her friend after marriage. And the weirdest part is, that I am not the lone person who has proposed to her. Her old classmates had too. But she is not avoiding them because of her marriage. She is avoiding only me because of her marriage. To top it all, the other guy knows everything about the other people proposing her. But she has never ever mentioned about me to him and she will never do that. So why is she doing this? Can you please untie the knot for me?Β And yes one more thing I forgot to mention is that, while we were together, she would often try to keep me away from her stating that she is doing it for my good so that I do not get hurt. Therefore, I am really confused. Please help me
Β 

I am not Meg but I am a woman and here are my thoughts - your girl knows that your relationship isn't innocent and that is why she is hiding it. I assume she probably didn't have feelings for the other guys so had no need to hide it from her fiance. My guy is also married ..currently...and he is also hiding our friendship. Other girls are friends with him on facebook and he doesn't mute their conversations on whatsapp. He hides our friendship from his wife and you know why...coz our friendship isn't purely platonic. I assume you hide things from your partner if you are scared of their reaction as you know that what you are doing is wrong. I assume she likes you!

1/30/2017 7:10 pm  #9

collie wrote:

I am not Meg but I am a woman and here are my thoughts - your girl knows that your relationship isn't innocent and that is why she is hiding it. I assume she probably didn't have feelings for the other guys so had no need to hide it from her fiance. My guy is also married ..currently...and he is also hiding our friendship. Other girls are friends with him on facebook and he doesn't mute their conversations on whatsapp. He hides our friendship from his wife and you know why...coz our friendship isn't purely platonic. I assume you hide things from your partner if you are scared of their reaction as you know that what you are doing is wrong. I assume she likes you!

Thanks collie for your point of view. And it gave me a huge relief and a boost to carry on. But if she does have feeling for me then why is she hiding it from me too?

Board footera