Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

3/09/2016 12:28 am  #1

Day 10 - I cried and felt good

Hi all,

Still trying to keep up with the exercises but I have slid into that video game mentality where I just started getting bored. However, I am still trying to get him back and I'm writing my success story.

This is just a quick post, but I wanted to let you all know that for the first time in a while, I cried. However, this cry was actually uplifting. It was a day of mixed emotions. I think today for some reason I felt that void. For the entrire challenge I felt like he was coming back, but today I felt a void. The reason why I felt this void was because today I finally realized that I was movign on. I was making career and life decisions, which did not take into account the relationship. This was interesting because I was initially making my decisions based off of the relationship. To some extent, I felt guilty for moving on. But then again, I reminded myself that my life is my life and it is worth living for me. I already placed my order to the Universe and my love is coming back to me.

However, my cry was not because of the break up. The last time I saw my love he was very remorseful. I had told him that I may have cervical cancer because of the HPV virus. Considering that he was the only person I have been with, it was almost certain it came from him. He was very remorseful and at the time, I was relieved to get that apology because it verified to me that he was a human and that he has real emotions. Anyways, for the first time, I cried, not because of the break up, but because I felt the pain he felt when he learned that news. I felt bad for him that he felt that pain, and I felt that he doesn't deserve that pain.Β 

Using LOA, the test results came back okay and I don't have cancer, just need to be watched. I told him and the exact text that came back was one that I had pictured using PW.Β 

I don't know if LOA is supposed to be about being positive all the time. I felt good after crying. I felt his emotions. I love him so much and I don't ever want to see him in pain, even if that means it's my pain. I'm trying my best not to miss that void in my life. I hope that cry eliminated that feeling of a void. Thoughts?

3/09/2016 12:57 am  #2

Re: Day 10 - I cried and felt good

mugginess wrote:

Hi all,

Still trying to keep up with the exercises but I have slid into that video game mentality where I just started getting bored. However, I am still trying to get him back and I'm writing my success story.

This is just a quick post, but I wanted to let you all know that for the first time in a while, I cried. However, this cry was actually uplifting. It was a day of mixed emotions. I think today for some reason I felt that void. For the entrire challenge I felt like he was coming back, but today I felt a void. The reason why I felt this void was because today I finally realized that I was movign on. I was making career and life decisions, which did not take into account the relationship. This was interesting because I was initially making my decisions based off of the relationship. To some extent, I felt guilty for moving on. But then again, I reminded myself that my life is my life and it is worth living for me. I already placed my order to the Universe and my love is coming back to me.

However, my cry was not because of the break up. The last time I saw my love he was very remorseful. I had told him that I may have cervical cancer because of the HPV virus. Considering that he was the only person I have been with, it was almost certain it came from him. He was very remorseful and at the time, I was relieved to get that apology because it verified to me that he was a human and that he has real emotions. Anyways, for the first time, I cried, not because of the break up, but because I felt the pain he felt when he learned that news. I felt bad for him that he felt that pain, and I felt that he doesn't deserve that pain.Β 

Using LOA, the test results came back okay and I don't have cancer, just need to be watched. I told him and the exact text that came back was one that I had pictured using PW.Β 

I don't know if LOA is supposed to be about being positive all the time. I felt good after crying. I felt his emotions. I love him so much and I don't ever want to see him in pain, even if that means it's my pain. I'm trying my best not to miss that void in my life. I hope that cry eliminated that feeling of a void. Thoughts?

I would definitely say anything you feel is good, IS good. Thats the whole point of the progress; once you feel good about yourself and start doing stuff only for yourself, everyone else will start to respond. Every success story I read, the individual puts their desire out there and then forget about it and thats only the time that it manifests. That is the part I am still working on but its coming easier everyday. I also think its less of "forgetting" and more of focusing on yourself and other things that make you happy.

Also, what is PW?

Much love and thanks!
Β 

1/28/2017 10:42 am  #3

Re: Day 10 - I cried and felt good

I just read ur words that you felt guilt of moving on that made you cry i found tears in my eyes .
I know my love is definetly coming back to me.
I and D are togather forever. I am alredy putting his name with my name. This makes me smile again.

Board footera