Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

1/24/2017 7:52 pm  #1

Opinons On Whats Meant To Be

I have heard different opnions and convos on people who say LOA can change whats meant to be or LOA cant change whats meant to be.

Me personally. I believe in god and know he has a plan for my life. And already has things and my girl who is meant for me. I do believe that no matter what...whats meant for you will be for you in the right timming.

I feel like LOA is a great way to get to the things meant for you. You make sure you taking care of yourself and being happy...and let god/universe take care of the rest.

I would love to hear different opnions here on that topic (:

1/24/2017 8:04 pm  #2

Re: Opinons On Whats Meant To Be

My opinion of it is that the whole concept of "meant to be" goes against LOA. LOA is all about creating your reality and deciding on what you want to experience. It's completely up to you. The only thing that's meant to be is you attaining your desires.

1/24/2017 9:04 pm  #3

I read the universe already knows your desired before you do.

1/25/2017 9:01 am  #4

I think the only thing that is meant to be is for each of usΒ  to be decent people that are taking care of this place and each other. Desires are disposable but are provided onto us when we're doing what we're supposed to be and are the people we're supposed to be.Β 

I think "God", "Karma", "The Universe", "Luck" are one in the same or more so a mix of one unit. For me,Β  It's all about how people have understood what is going on and what is passed on.

Last edited by Avaelle (1/25/2017 9:02 am)

The Universe is your playground.

1/25/2017 9:30 am  #5

I heard steve harvey say..."life is 10% what happens to you, the rest of the 90% is what you make it"

I feel like god/universe put LOA out here because it is a good way to live life. Showing you your strengths and loving yourself.

Board footera