Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

1/24/2017 1:14 am  #1

She finally called.... guys!!!

Hey all,

I was talking about my last 10 day's journey here with all of you and some friends were really kind enough to respond and look into very closely. I really thank you for that!

My girl finally called me on the 11th day - finally. It was a short talk that was mainly targeted to our work (we are also running a couple of sites in partnership). She is kind of my junior there and consults me whenever she has to take any decision, though I have given her a free hand. She was asking about which news have to be published for today and suggested some topics. The call ended with me telling her to go about taking her own decisions.

But the thing is, she didn't need to consult me, honestly. She could have gone her own way and I wouldn't have bothered about what stuff she is publishing (because she is also kinda "veteran" in those things.)

Now, the question is, did she really have to consult me for such a trivial thing, which she hasn't really done in the past when I wasn't doing RS on her. Why is it now that she found it important to ask me before taking any decision? I don't want to go deep in unnecessary things, but it's just that I want to know the "real reason" behind her call. Is there anything that you see and I don't?

Please decipher these things for me.

PS: I have read that RS always works. So, has that anything to do with this call?

Last edited by meenboy (1/24/2017 1:14 am)

Feeling hopeful for no reason

1/24/2017 8:01 am  #2

Re: She finally called.... guys!!!

I am very hopeful of 3-4 people replying to this query of mine. Please guys, try to take me through, really need your help.

1/24/2017 8:08 am  #3

I'm happy for you.  I mean,  it appears that she called because of the RS.

The Universe is your playground.

1/24/2017 8:10 am  #4

So earlier this week you were questioning why she hadn't called, and now that she called, you're questioning why she called?

The universe takes the path of least resistance, and delivers the best way. That's why wondering about the 'when' and 'how' can be detrimental.  Her calling about such a 'trivial' thing is a manifestation. Appreciate it, thank the universe, and look forward to more phone calls.

"Believe in what you feel inside, and give your dreams the wings to fly
You have everything you need, if you just believe" -
Believe, Josh Groban
its hard to have a better tomorrow if you're still thinking about yesterday

1/24/2017 8:46 am  #5

Avaelle wrote:

I'm happy for you.  I mean,  it appears that she called because of the RS.

Thanks a million Avaelle.... This means a lot to me.

1/24/2017 8:50 am  #6

Don't question it. Be happy, calm and grateful to the Universe because it always responds. I have been reading your story and the advice and guidance I should say that you have been given. Listen to them all because they are all helpful. I am so very happy for you 

1/24/2017 8:50 am  #7

big_blue wrote:

So earlier this week you were questioning why she hadn't called, and now that she called, you're questioning why she called?

The universe takes the path of least resistance, and delivers the best way. That's why wondering about the 'when' and 'how' can be detrimental.  Her calling about such a 'trivial' thing is a manifestation. Appreciate it, thank the universe, and look forward to more phone calls.

Hey BB,

I don't mind in whatever way I am kind of "criticized" here.,... LOL... don't take that word in the literal meaning. I am still learning a lot of things. I have started to understand the part that universe plays in our RS. I am NOT AT ALL wondering the "whys" and "whens". It's just the same feeling as you said, " Her calling about such a 'trivial' thing is a manifestation."

And yes, I honestly wanted to hear something positive as it gives me a lot of energy.

Thank you friends... Love you xxx

1/24/2017 8:53 am  #8

honeebee wrote:

Don't question it. Be happy, calm and grateful to the Universe because it always responds. I have been reading your story and the advice and guidance I should say that you have been given. Listen to them all because they are all helpful. I am so very happy for you 

Yup thanks. I am following the advice of my seniors here. All of you are so lovely people, who make me very emotional. I know I am getting this guidance here that I might not have got anywhere else. I have a very bad habit of questioning, but it's not always in the negative sense. I am only curious to get to the root, that's it.

But yes, I guess, it's time to stop questioning and I am trying to change myself as much as I can.

Thanks once again!!!

Board footera