Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

1/23/2017 3:01 pm  #11

Re: What should be my next step?

meenboy wrote:

PrettyFlamingo wrote:

What are you wanting to say to her on the phone?

Whatever I can say to give a feeling that she should have called me earlier or that I am unhappy for such a long layoff between two calls. Something like this, you know!!!

I don't know your situation - is this a ex-girlfriend? ย Just wondering why you think she should have called you earlier?

Be a flamingo in a flock of pigeons.

1/23/2017 11:05 pm  #12

Avaelle wrote:

meenboy wrote:

Avaelle wrote:

Just view it as creating an argument your first day back and expecting it to go well.ย 

Well, nope. But thanks for alerting me in time. Will try to go smoothly on track and of course will keep you posted about this. There are almost two weeks since we talked. No arguments, no misunderstandings, nothing. It's just a lag time, I guess.

But yes, I need to tell one thing. The WhatsApp DP of my girl that I used to visualise in my RS was gone for a few days. It was one of her best pictures with me, which I love a lot. And after changing a few of them, she has set the same old pic again. So, this is good news to me. I don't know how important that is, because then why did she CHOOSE that particular pic only which I used for my RS sessions? Co-incidence? Or how do you see this as?

Thanks so much!!!

I see it as great news.

Thanks! These are signs, I hope

Feeling hopeful for no reason

1/23/2017 11:06 pm  #13

PrettyFlamingo wrote:

meenboy wrote:

PrettyFlamingo wrote:

What are you wanting to say to her on the phone?

Whatever I can say to give a feeling that she should have called me earlier or that I am unhappy for such a long layoff between two calls. Something like this, you know!!!

I don't know your situation - is this a ex-girlfriend? ย Just wondering why you think she should have called you earlier?

Well, not an ex. Why I think she should have called me earlier is because, there has never been such a huge gap between two calls and mostly it's she who makes the first call and that's how we communicate.

1/23/2017 11:15 pm  #14

Blue wrote:

meenboy wrote:

Avaelle wrote:

Think about this for a second.ย  How would a cold or neutral approach help you in the least bit?

I was just thinking if this could help me a bit in making her miss me more or make her think that she should have contacted me before and she was too late in calling me, etc. etc. I mean these are just the possibilities.

Please help me.

Why though? I don't understand what your goal is here. On one topic you post you say you're patient and on the next you sound impatient and want her to feel guilty or somewhat negative for not reaching out. You need to stop worrying so much about her and do the techniques we have all spoken about and let go and move on. Otherwise you're going to be stuck where you are.

Actually, when I posted two different things in two different posts, I was really confused that time. And yes, I am not getting impatient at all. These continuous two daily RS sessions have really helped me calm down. So, I am not even worrying now about all these things.

And I don't even want to make her feel guilty. As a matter of fact, I would have just love to hear from her how much she missed me during all these days (who wouldn't love to hear such lovely words, mate!!!). That's all. Will visualisingย that way, kind of, help?

Board footera