Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

1/22/2017 3:35 pm  #1

Small things

I've had a pretty good week, manifestation wise.

Monday i suddenly got this insane aching in my back. Couldn't sit or lie down. Almost couldn't breath. So after 30 mins. Of pain, I finally got into bed and startet affirming that my back was fine, I had no pain etc.
10 mins. later the pain was gone.

Wednesday I got sick with fever. So when I got into bed I startet affirming that my body was well and I didn't have a fever. When I woke up about 1 in the middle of the night, my fever was gone. Completely gone.

Friday I was out walking, cos I needed to clear my head and I was feeling doubful. I had troubles about not getting any signs that I was connecting with my girl. So I asked, why don't I get any signs when so many others do? I was doing all these things. Visualising, RS, living "as if" as good as I can, reading books and artickles etc.
I've been walking that eoad a thousand times, and never seen it before. But suddenly I see this great big neon sign saying "Don't Worry".

And today I needed a pen for my LoA journal. But the supermarket didn't have any. So when I was packing my groceries, i suddenly felt stepping on something. And there, on the floor, was a pen.

Board footera