Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

1/19/2017 9:31 am  #11

Re: Can't visualise properly??

Also, I tend to do it when I'm alone/no one is around. I mouth the words to the conversation that's going on in my head. Don't want to look crazy!

"Believe in what you feel inside, and give your dreams the wings to fly
You have everything you need, if you just believe" -
Believe, Josh Groban
its hard to have a better tomorrow if you're still thinking about yesterday

1/19/2017 9:44 am  #12

Meg2222 wrote:

I have been doing RS and PW - but when I try to visualise from first person, I cannot for the life of me visualise his face in front of me, or even first person at all, my brain either makes my vision go to the left and try to see it in 3rd person or there is a huge black thing in front of me in the way! Very strange, this isn't just with him I have had it in the past as well.

I am wondering if its a subconscious block? I mean I have heard that just having the intention that he is there with me and his presence is enough? I hope that is the case. 

Anyone else have this issues or similar??? 

I have the same problem.
Often my visualisation tries to take me in 3'rd person, as if it is a memory. I sometimes struggle to get back in 1'st person view.
Will this screw up my manifestation?
I would really much like to get this done right, so I can get in contact with my girl again.

1/19/2017 9:46 am  #13

Visualization alone will not bring about a desire. Its just a tool to get the juices (emotions) flowing. By having the emotions/feelings of already having the desire, the universe HAS to deliver it to you.

What you think about, you bring about.

"Believe in what you feel inside, and give your dreams the wings to fly
You have everything you need, if you just believe" -
Believe, Josh Groban
its hard to have a better tomorrow if you're still thinking about yesterday

1/19/2017 9:58 am  #14

Visualisation isn't a necessity when it comes to manifestation and it doesn't matter if you see something clearly or not. .It's the thought that's important, the visualisation itself wouldn't exist without the thought after all. 

It Is Not What Happens To You, It Is How You Respond To It. 

1/19/2017 10:00 am  #15

Staceylouuu91x wrote:

Visualisation isn't a necessity when it comes to manifestation and it doesn't matter if you see something clearly or not. .It's the thought that's important, the visualisation itself wouldn't exist without the thought after all. 

Thank you so much, I was thinking this was a problem but at least i know in my heart its him and I can kinda get the visual of it haha xx

1/21/2017 12:14 pm  #16

Meg2222 wrote:

Staceylouuu91x wrote:

Thank you so much, I was thinking this was a problem but at least i know in my heart its him and I can kinda get the visual of it haha xx

I guess, the easy answer to this is - practice. With more and more practice, you'll be able to visualize more properly and clearly. When you overcome this stage, this won't be a problem to you anymore. I can say this personal experience. I have started to visualize better and clearer now 

Last edited by meenboy (1/21/2017 12:14 pm)

Feeling hopeful for no reason

Board footera