Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

1/19/2017 3:28 pm  #11

Re: Is he resisting?

Your future is beautiful! No need to fret, sweetie! (I know, easier said than done, but 100% do-able. You're already doing it!) Happy birthday!

"All of us are God in drag."
- RuPaul

1/19/2017 3:34 pm  #12

Avaelle wrote:

daisychain wrote:

BellaLupa wrote:

Keep going! Resistance can be natural on the part of the other person, but if this is your ex and you didn't do something totally horrible to them, they're still going to have some residual positive feelings toward you (the degree will vary depending on your situation). Resistance is often a sign that it IS getting through to them and they feel that they have something to actively fight AGAINST, that being their conflicted feelings about you/the situation. If they didn't care, there would be no need for active resistance. 

Their "logic" may be fighting at first, but we're aiming for the heart more so than the head. If it's someone who loved you, it's a short leap for those feelings to begin to tip more in the positive column again. Resistance is a sign of anxiety. Anxiety is indication of movement on their part in my experience with instances like this.

Patience, persistence, confidence, and when  you interact with them, lean toward a logical, reasoned, rational, calm, and relaxed approach. You're already appealing to his FEELINGS with LoA. 

Thanks for this Bella.  Sorry to hijack and this is probably a stupid question but how do you know if they are resisting your PW/BWD etc? If there are no signs from them, as in my case my love has replied on the few instances I have reached out, he just doesn't initiate contact anymore.  How would I know he's resisting or is him not initiating contact resisting?  I genuinely believed he'd message me a happy birthday today (he's bound to have seen the messages from my friends etc wishing me it on fb) but he's not said a thing.

Hope this makes sense.

He would block you, be a bit rude, push away from you,  not contact you yet. Stuff like that.

Thanks Avaelle.  We are still facebook friends and the only things he's done is not initiate contact.  Ignored a few messages, when he has replied to messages i've sensed he's gotten a wee bit more friendlier each time but still pulls back and stops after a few replies.  I think with there not being anything major this is what has made me think!

1/19/2017 3:36 pm  #13

Doesn't matter. Stop initiating. Let him chase YOU, and he WILL eventually. You deserve no less.

- RuPaul

1/19/2017 3:42 pm  #14

BellaLupa wrote:

Your future is beautiful! No need to fret, sweetie! (I know, easier said than done, but 100% do-able. You're already doing it!) Happy birthday!

It is beautiful and thank you for the help and the birthday wishes Bella x

BellaLupa wrote:

Doesn't matter. Stop initiating. Let him chase YOU, and he WILL eventually. You deserve no less.

I really have to give up trying to control the situation.  As you say let him chase ME, your damn right he will eventually .  I do deserve no less, you and Avaelle have helped put a smile on my face, thank you both

1/19/2017 3:43 pm  #15

YES! The only thing you need to control is deciding what you want, putting it into the universe, and keeping your vibration happy, high, and in the reality of what you wish to manifest. That's it! Great, right?

- RuPaul

1/19/2017 3:48 pm  #16

BellaLupa wrote:

YES! The only thing you need to control is deciding what you want, putting it into the universe, and keeping your vibration happy, high, and in the reality of what you wish to manifest. That's it! Great, right?

Exactly! The universe knows what I want so all I have to do is keep working on my vibration, remind myself that all these things i've had happening are positives and not negatives and they definitely are positives.  I even managed to laugh at the universe today with the birthday wishes from another guy from the same Country....haha that was smart!

1/19/2017 5:02 pm  #17

Avaelle wrote:

Keep visualizing. There's never too much sending too much love

Thnaks! I started to do another BWD session this morning and it really morphed more into a PW session. I pictured him sleeping again and this time but instead of it going sexual, he just pulled the covers aside and pulled me down to spoon me while he told me how  much he missed me, loved only me, etc. He and I both have trouble being vulnerable and sharing feelings, so this was definitely an improvement for him. When I disconnected and told him that I had to go, I started feeling kind of a longing/missing sensation that I really haven't felt after any visualization or have let myself feel since we broke up. I certainly haven't felt it to this extent and it took me most of the morning to shake. Is it possible that I didn't disconnect enough? I have done the Cutting the Cord mediation a few times. Or could I be feeling some of his feelings?

1/19/2017 5:16 pm  #18

BellaLupa wrote:

Keep going! Resistance can be natural on the part of the other person, but if this is your ex and you didn't do something totally horrible to them, they're still going to have some residual positive feelings toward you (the degree will vary depending on your situation). Resistance is often a sign that it IS getting through to them and they feel that they have something to actively fight AGAINST, that being their conflicted feelings about you/the situation. If they didn't care, there would be no need for active resistance. 

Their "logic" may be fighting at first, but we're aiming for the heart more so than the head. If it's someone who loved you, it's a short leap for those feelings to begin to tip more in the positive column again. Resistance is a sign of anxiety. Anxiety is indication of movement on their part in my experience with instances like this.

Patience, persistence, confidence, and when  you interact with them, lean toward a logical, reasoned, rational, calm, and relaxed approach. You're already appealing to his FEELINGS with LoA. 

BellaLupa wrote:

Thanks, Avaelle! 

In my case, (my love has a history of being hardheaded, stubborn, and rebellious when he feels he needs to be, but I'm rewriting that belief), people don't really rebel if you make them feel there is nothing to rebel AGAINST. So you can pour your genuine joy and love (as long as there's no desperation or feeling of lack in it) into your RS techniques so that your real world interactions with them are able to be more calm, collected, and casual.

That will allow them to feel more relaxed energy from you and put them more at ease. It's working, don't give up on yourself. We're all rooting for you.

Thanks! This really helps and it really was beautifully said.  You explained my guy exactly. He's very methodical and stubborn too. I have been consciously trying to not say he's stubborn because I don't want to give more energy to that. We have some things to overcome but I no longer see them as obstacles. It's been a few weeks since we've spoken ( actually I am sure if I reached out to him, he would be nice but I know better as it won't help me get what I desire). I just remind myself to stay the course and  that everything will fall into place and to be patient. I'm glad to know that his resistance I felt could be due to anxiety, which also fits him to a T.

Is it natural to feel drained and tired sometimes after PW?  I often I like to do it when I wake up really early in the morning and can't fall back asleep/  I usually fall asleep afterwards. He usually goes to work pretty early, so if he's waking up or our connection is strong enough and affecting his sleep, could I be picking up on his emotions too?  Or maybe I am projecting my emotions and since everything is getting cleared up during PW, I'm releasing. Not sure and I know that I need to stop overanalyzing.  Thanks for your response. It really helped!

1/20/2017 6:51 pm  #19

january wrote:

BellaLupa wrote:

BellaLupa wrote:

Thanks, Avaelle! 

In my case, (my love has a history of being hardheaded, stubborn, and rebellious when he feels he needs to be, but I'm rewriting that belief), people don't really rebel if you make them feel there is nothing to rebel AGAINST. So you can pour your genuine joy and love (as long as there's no desperation or feeling of lack in it) into your RS techniques so that your real world interactions with them are able to be more calm, collected, and casual.

That will allow them to feel more relaxed energy from you and put them more at ease. It's working, don't give up on yourself. We're all rooting for you.

Thanks! This really helps and it really was beautifully said.  You explained my guy exactly. He's very methodical and stubborn too. I have been consciously trying to not say he's stubborn because I don't want to give more energy to that. We have some things to overcome but I no longer see them as obstacles. It's been a few weeks since we've spoken ( actually I am sure if I reached out to him, he would be nice but I know better as it won't help me get what I desire). I just remind myself to stay the course and  that everything will fall into place and to be patient. I'm glad to know that his resistance I felt could be due to anxiety, which also fits him to a T.

Is it natural to feel drained and tired sometimes after PW?  I often I like to do it when I wake up really early in the morning and can't fall back asleep/  I usually fall asleep afterwards. He usually goes to work pretty early, so if he's waking up or our connection is strong enough and affecting his sleep, could I be picking up on his emotions too?  Or maybe I am projecting my emotions and since everything is getting cleared up during PW, I'm releasing. Not sure and I know that I need to stop overanalyzing.  Thanks for your response. It really helped!

I'm really glad it helped! I actually prefer to do my PW right before I go to sleep for a couple of reasons... it's easier for me to not attach too hard to getting a result if I go to sleep right after so I don't fret over it. In Neville's writings, apparently, he also said that the state just before sleep is an important one regarding effect on the subconscious and manifesting. Also, I know that he's probably also asleep at that time or close to it, so it's easier to connect.

- RuPaul

Board footera