Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

1/20/2017 2:08 am  #1

What was it?

Is that ever happened to anyone else before? I don't know what it meant. I was meditating and suddenly out of nowhere I felt a lift like doors opening etc. And i dont know how but my meditating got coverted into RS and i felt an arousal and i started imagining the person i want. What is the meaning of it?

Last edited by baba (1/20/2017 2:10 am)

1/20/2017 2:12 am  #2

Re: What was it?

Hmm. This has actually happened to me before too. I feel it's a reflection of your vibration. Whatever you're doing keep it up.

In lak ech. Ancient Mayan for "you are my other me"

1/20/2017 2:15 am  #3

InLakEsch wrote:

Hmm. This has actually happened to me before too. I feel it's a reflection of your vibration. Whatever you're doing keep it up.

Β 
So its a good sign right? Thanks a lot people for such support i was so devasted but today after this i feel soo good so real i feel like i just had a romantic night with my bae. And she's already mineπŸ˜‡.

1/20/2017 2:23 am  #4

Don't look at it as a sign. It's a slippery slope to craving signs. Just know that it's working. Keep working on you. Remember this is about your well being and anything that makes you feel less than good doesn't serve you.

1/20/2017 4:15 am  #5

Thank you! I literally am grateful to people here. Today i definately feel that my girl is only mine there's no anxiety no worries ntg. Just knowing that we are definately meant to be together no matter what and the way i want us to be.

1/20/2017 11:20 am  #6

Then I'd say you're on the right track. Just don't check on it in the physical world. Just keep imagining with detachment and it should catch up to you.

1/21/2017 8:47 am  #7

A similar thing has happened to me too... I've been doing PW/RI on my guy for a while, we're in contact but it hasn't been very often lately.

Anyway, twice when I wasn't meditating or doing PW/RI, just puttering around on my computer doing something completely unrelated to him, I felt a wave of energy around me and it sort of wrapped itself around me. It felt very much like him and the feeling was very intense and loving and sexual as well, If I didn't know any better I'd have said he was doing RS on me. But I know he doesn't know RS, he'd think it was a load of crap if he even heard about it. So the only thing I can think of is that he was thinking about me in that way, maybe not at the exact times when I had these experiences, but at some point.

So I'm sure your experience is much the same!

1/21/2017 3:16 pm  #8

jellyb wrote:

A similar thing has happened to me too... I've been doing PW/RI on my guy for a while, we're in contact but it hasn't been very often lately.

Anyway, twice when I wasn't meditating or doing PW/RI, just puttering around on my computer doing something completely unrelated to him, I felt a wave of energy around me and it sort of wrapped itself around me. It felt very much like him and the feeling was very intense and loving and sexual as well, If I didn't know any better I'd have said he was doing RS on me. But I know he doesn't know RS, he'd think it was a load of crap if he even heard about it. So the only thing I can think of is that he was thinking about me in that way, maybe not at the exact times when I had these experiences, but at some point.

So I'm sure your experience is much the same!

Hey thanks a lot for sharing your experiences it is really motivating. You people are all strangers than too you guys are that light in darkness.
Β 

Board footera