Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

1/19/2017 9:17 pm  #1

Can't make this up..

Today on my drive home from work (around 6pm) I thought that I really wanted to watch a specific movie soon. I like this movie (I actually saw this movie the first time with my guy but thats not important). Now I do not own this movie, and do not know where I can watch it online. So, I usually have to wait for it to come on tv.ย 

About 15 minutes ago (its now 9pm), I opened one of my social media accounts and there was a clip of the movie! How cool was that? BUT THEN, I finally just turned on my tv, AND GUESS WHAT MOVIE IS ON RIGHT NOW?! Yup, thats right. The movie I thought about 3 hours ago. I knew I'd see this movie again, I just didn't know I'd be watching it tonight (:

Ask, believe, and you SHALL receive.ย 

"Believe in what you feel inside, and give your dreams the wings to fly
You have everything you need, if you just believe" -
Believe, Josh Groban
its hard to have a better tomorrowย if you're still thinking about yesterday

ย 

1/19/2017 9:48 pm  #2

Re: Can't make this up..

Haha...movies are the easiest manifestations for me. Sometimes I'll think about a movie and it'll show up a few minutes later while browsing channels. I must have manifested Friends With Benefits and Forgetting Sarah Marshall so many times because I love Mila Kunis. Recently, I successfully manifested Lilo and Stitch lol. Only problem is I always get it when I don't want it so much anymore.

1/19/2017 9:58 pm  #3

the movie I'm watching is The Departed. Good, good movie.ย 

I've manifested before, just never THAT quick.ย 

Believe, Josh Groban

ย 

1/19/2017 10:13 pm  #4

The Departed is great, I think this is my favorite scene in the movie, or at least one of them:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sbRbsSc1Kwk

And I just saw the big shootout scene on AMC

Last edited by Colonel Roosevelt (1/19/2017 10:54 pm)

1/20/2017 4:15 am  #5

big_blue wrote:

Today on my drive home from work (around 6pm) I thought that I really wanted to watch a specific movie soon. I like this movie (I actually saw this movie the first time with my guy but thats not important). Now I do not own this movie, and do not know where I can watch it online. So, I usually have to wait for it to come on tv.ย 

About 15 minutes ago (its now 9pm), I opened one of my social media accounts and there was a clip of the movie! How cool was that? BUT THEN, I finally just turned on my tv, AND GUESS WHAT MOVIE IS ON RIGHT NOW?! Yup, thats right. The movie I thought about 3 hours ago. I knew I'd see this movie again, I just didn't know I'd be watching it tonight (:

Ask, believe, and you SHALL receive.ย 

Good for you. Feeling happy for you as well

The only thing I would like to know, is does this happen with people too. I mean, if I am expecting a call from my lady, will she call me?

Feeling hopeful for no reason

1/20/2017 8:37 am  #6

meenboy wrote:

The only thing I would like to know, is does this happen with people too. I mean, if I am expecting a call from my lady, will she call me?

You should KNOW that you're getting a phone call, and believe it. If you don't get it, don't get upset about it. Don't wait for it. Waiting sends out a vibration to the universe, so it responds to that vibration of always having you wait. You get what you receive.
ย 

Believe, Josh Groban

ย 

1/20/2017 8:54 am  #7

big_blue wrote:

meenboy wrote:

You should KNOW that you're getting a phone call, and believe it. If you don't get it, don't get upset about it. Don't wait for it. Waiting sends out a vibration to the universe, so it responds to that vibration of always having you wait. You get what you receive.
ย 

I completely agree with the thing that if I am sending out negative thoughts the universe will respond in the same way making me wait, right? But what about the thing that I am already optimistic about her call, which means I am sending out positive vibes. And still not getting a call?

This is entirely logical and I don't want to debate. But just a thought I thought you or someone will clear Cheers!!!

Feeling hopeful for no reason

Board footera