Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

1/19/2017 5:47 am  #1

Sex talk Please help

I hope you don't mind me telling you guys this but you're all I can talk to and this isn't loa related.
I'm 24 and still a virgin.
Do you think this is weird because a lot guys do.
I think this is the reason my ex left me without saying anything.
I told him I was a virgin the last time we saw each other and he thank you for being honest but then I've not seen him since.
Why is being a virgin a huge turn off for guys.
This is also the reason why my other exes have left me

Last edited by jenbeckley1992 (1/19/2017 5:48 am)

1/19/2017 6:46 am  #2

Re: Sex talk Please help

jenbeckley1992 wrote:

I hope you don't mind me telling you guys this but you're all I can talk to and this isn't loa related.
I told him I was a virgin the last time we saw each other and he thank you for being honest but then I've not seen him since.

Nothing is weird jenbeckley1992 i am male 24 & i am a virgin too.
Be positive , love yourself & thanks to universe for lovely things so it will offer you more.

1/19/2017 7:25 am  #3

jenbeckley1992 wrote:

I'm 23 female and also a virgin and honestly sex isn't really a priority in my life, it hasn't been, I have other things I rather focus on. And where I live and grew up the guys here aren't that great, personality wise, and I'd rather not be initmate with them.

I can't answer why it's a turn off for guys, but I know for a fact that's not the case for all guys. So my advice is, don't worry about it and don't focus on it. Being a virgin isn't that big of a deal unless you make it one.

1/19/2017 8:34 am  #4

Stop focusing on that. Its a limiting belief. If you continue to think that was the reason why he left, he'll never come back.

"Believe in what you feel inside, and give your dreams the wings to fly
You have everything you need, if you just believe" -
Believe, Josh Groban
its hard to have a better tomorrow if you're still thinking about yesterday

1/19/2017 8:34 am  #5

It's a detour sign for guys that only want that one thing. But,  it's nothing weird or wrong with it.  I was older. My only regret of giving that first time for someone that I didn't love me.

The Universe is your playground.

1/19/2017 10:07 am  #6

There's nothing wrong with being a virgin, there's more to love and relationships than sex. If you think people are leaving you for being a virgin then that's the reason they do. Reality is merely a mirror of your thoughts after all. There's always someone who understands so don't allow it to be a bigger deal than it needs to be. 

It Is Not What Happens To You, It Is How You Respond To It. 

1/19/2017 3:43 pm  #7

My exboyfriend Made a Huge deal about me NOT being a virgin. He Wanted to be the first.

She believed she could, so she did.

1/19/2017 5:00 pm  #8

I actually find it attractive to be with a virgin. It's kinda cute. It's all about preferences, but if you focus on that being a roadblock it will forever be a roadblock.

In lak ech. Ancient Mayan for "you are my other me"

1/20/2017 1:30 am  #9

I quite like it Okay so I am from India and till date you will find majority of the poeple Virgins till they get married lolzzzzzzzzz So be cool about your virginity. Its not like a "factor" for a guy to choose u or not. Be happy with how or what you are  

Board footera