Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

1/17/2017 8:02 am  #1

Manifested him to come over AND seeing him on the train!! Waaaaa

I started to watch Brooklyn nine nine which always keeps me in a positive mind and makes me laugh! Then I get a text from A asking if he can come and pick up his stuff. So I said yes quickly got dressed and made myself up to look half decent!
He came over and we talked for ages, he explained everything and was telling me all about his days. He definitely didn't want to leave. Because I just had my lips done he kept touching them and then asked me to kiss him on his cheek so he can feel them, then we ended up play fighting and he ended up kissing me. We then kept cuddling and kissing and talking for hours. He was all over me and it was really intense between us. I made sure we didn't sleep together because I want him to respect me.Β 
As he left he said he was sorry for everything, He said he wouldn't be able to give me 100% and other things as well. BUT I don't believe him. His actions show he wants me, and not just physically.Β 

After seeing him it has made me want him more than ever. I really am in love with him, and even though it has been so quick all of this, i really feel like we have a great connection. You could see he was frustrated with himself that he wants to be with me but also feels he isn't ready. When we were looking at each other we were really staring into each others eyes, it was so romantic. I am so grateful he came over and this happened. And I am hoping this has made him miss me and want me even more.

I am going to let go though, I had read some forums and I think I shall trust and have faith and let go, live my life, if its meant to be it will be. I want it to happen so my desire will come true.Β Β I know he is mine and we are in love

Thanks guys!Β 

Last edited by Meg2222 (1/17/2017 2:24 pm)

1/17/2017 8:32 am  #2

Re: Manifested him to come over AND seeing him on the train!! Waaaaa

Meg2222 wrote:

I started to watch Brooklyn nine nine which always keeps me in a positive mind and makes me laugh! Then I get a text from A asking if he can come and pick up his stuff. So I said yes quickly got dressed and made myself up to look half decent!
He came over and we talked for ages, he explained everything and was telling me all about his days. He definitely didn't want to leave. Because I just had my lips done he kept touching them and then asked me to kiss him on his cheek so he can feel them, then we ended up play fighting and he ended up kissing me. We then kept cuddling and kissing and talking for hours. He was all over me and it was really intense between us. I made sure we didn't sleep together because I want him to respect me.Β 
As he left he said he was sorry for everything, He said he wouldn't be able to give me 100% and other things as well. BUT I don't believe him. His actions show he wants me, and not just physically.Β 

After seeing him it has made me want him more than ever. I really am in love with him, and even though it has been so quick all of this, i really feel like we have a great connection. You could see he was frustrated with himself that he wants to be with me but also feels he isn't ready. When we were looking at each other we were really staring into each others eyes, it was so romantic. I am so grateful he came over and this happened. And I am hoping this has made him miss me and want me even more.

I am going to let go though, I had read some forums and I think I shall trust and have faith and let go, live my life, if its meant to be it will be. I want it to happen so my desire will come true.Β Β I know he is mine and we are in love

Thanks guys!Β 

Congrats meg2222 u made it & u can do more!!! Sure your vibrations are high .
Universe always delivers.
Lots of love

1/17/2017 8:49 am  #3

Thank you! I am hoping this is the start of a beautiful journey in us reconciling xx

1/17/2017 8:52 am  #4

Whoop Whoop this is what I love to hear.

The Universe is your playground.

1/17/2017 9:09 am  #5

Avaelle wrote:

Whoop Whoop this is what I love to hear.

Thanks ! I am still so happy and grateful it happened, I keep getting butterflies thinking about it haha I mean I do struggle a bit sometimes but the majority of the time I am staying positive and affirming that A is in love with me.

I will keep you all posted! Keep believing guys, if you believe in yourself you can create whatever you want!Β 
Β 

1/17/2017 9:28 am  #6

So very happy for you. Good things to come just watch

1/17/2017 9:29 am  #7

honeebee wrote:

So very happy for you. Good things to come just watch

Thank you honeebee, I really hope so :DΒ 
Β 

1/17/2017 10:03 am  #8

Congratulations girl! You doing the damn thing.
I read of few of your scripts. You go all in! Keep it up.

1/17/2017 10:12 am  #9

Beautiful_1 wrote:

Congratulations girl! You doing the damn thing.
I read of few of your scripts. You go all in! Keep it up.

Thank you so much! I love scripting Makes me happy haha I shall do, I will have my man haha!!
Β 

1/17/2017 1:59 pm  #10

OMG!!! Literally just got home from work.... Honestly didnt think I was gonna see A at all, he never gets my train anymore... I've only ever seen him like once on the train since being with him.

Was walking to the station, sat down and didn't think anything of it. I look up AND HES STANDING RIGHT IN FRONT OF ME. I was gobsmacked and laughed a lot! He was pretending like he hadn't seen me but he literally was right in front of me, I waved in his face and he was so shocked and laughed too! (I personally think he saw me on the train and jumped on quickly...) He sat next to me and we had a quick chat and was saying that it was weird how we both bumped into each other! He must have been thinking of me too! YES ITS WORKING HAHAHA!Β 
I am SO grateful and the whole way home just kept affirming A is in love with me, he is ready and is committed to me and also kept saying thank you thank you thank you thank you over and over haha. I kept smiling I was so happy! What are the odds!! Urgh when I see him I just melt honestly hahaha I am so overjoyed right now!!!Β 

Thank you universe, I can't believe what I am manifesting at the moment. I am definitely on the right track! Thank you!!!!!!!!Β 

Last edited by Meg2222 (1/17/2017 2:00 pm)

Board footera