Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

7/22/2016 6:56 am  #81

Re: The "Stick to your new Story" Challenge

Yay thanks Sanshi!! As I said something sort of clicked, including everything you've said to me as well as others on here who have advised me.Β I have really really worked hard to clear any blocks and resistance in me. This is my reality andΒ I am a powerful creator. I'm joining the party! Woop! ;D

Last edited by Scarlet_Kerouac (7/22/2016 7:25 am)

7/25/2016 1:13 am  #82

I'm in a happy, fulfilled relationship with C.
She is absolutely crazy about me, loves me very much and shows it in her actions and words. When we are together we have so much fun, joking around, laughing about nonsense, cuddling, we make love from the night to the morning, I always touch her favorite spots And she screams my name
And I don't care if the neighbors call the cops C makes my heart beat skip,
When I'm gone for a minute she misses me
She is very affectionate. She does everything in her power to make me happy and I appreciate that very much but I know that I'm responsible for my own happiness and love. That's the reason why I refuse to disregard my hobbies and friends and most important - my alignment. She respects me for that and I feel her love for me growing every day.
She cooks for me, send me a lot of messages every day even when we just met and wants to see me as much as possible. She let's me take care of her. We are doing so much fun things together and I just enjoy her company. She always has my back, no matter what crazy idea I come up with.

When she doesn't like something she speaks with me about it and we can find a solution. She always makes it clear what she want. That gives me a feeling of security because I know her boundaries.
We talk about things for hours and I just feel snug and comfortable when I'm with her.

I'm so grateful for this beautiful relationship.
Thank you thank you

7/25/2016 2:32 am  #83

J and I are having the best love relationship!!!Β  We are so very much in love, everything has been lining up for us to support our new vibe and we are loving it!Β  We love spending time together, having dinner, watching movies, going places, making music etcΒ  We are so compatible and having fun, fun, fun.Β  He makes me laugh so much and I make him laugh and we are just so right for one another.Β  He loves me very much and is very affectionate and likes to call me/message/text me often throughout the day to check in with me.Β  We are having the best time, our communication is great and we are relaxed and love our time together and can see ourselves together in the longterm.Β  He adores me and has realised how much he loves me, and we are just so happy in love. D'awwwww

Last edited by Susiewoo (7/25/2016 2:33 am)

Love is all

7/26/2016 12:13 am  #84

My story:
We are so busy planning our wedding. I still have to get my dress and all the congrats messages and gifts we are getting is crazy! We have just finalized the adoption papers for my son and we have been also looking at houses deciding where and what to buy.Β 

The passion is amazing. He is so attentive to me and my son. He is very protective of us and loves to take care of us. I am loving taking care of him, our kids, and our home. We travel a lot, attend lots of fun events, and we are such good friends. Our relationship gets stronger and more solid every day. Our families love each other. His career is taking off and that just makes our lives more exciting and comfortable.Β 

This is it, this is way better than I ever imagined!!

8/06/2016 10:42 am  #85

Is this working?

8/06/2016 12:58 pm  #86

Laura1234 wrote:

Is this working?

No, it's not. You have to find your quick fix elsewhere. Or you can try to understand the intension of this thread. If you had understand it, you wouldn't ask that question.

"Self-abandonment. That is the secret. We have to abandon ourselves to the state, in our love for the state, and in so doing live the life of the state and no more our present state. And to make the state alive, one must become it."

Neville Goddard ~ The Law and the Promise

11/23/2016 2:02 am  #87

My new Story:

Me and C are so happy in a beautiful relationship.He apologized for whatever he did and proposed me for marriage.He loves me so much and calls me everyday and texts me 24*7. He also calls me on IMO to see me since he stays 3 hours away from our city doing his masters. He tells me everything about what he did in his entire day. He cares for me so much and he doesn't forget to tell me how much he loves me and cares for me and i am the one for him.He spoke to my mom dad for our engagement as soon as our Masters end. Mom and dad agreed and his mom and dad agreed too. He told my mom and dad that before him going to abroad for his further studies he wants to get engaged with me and after we get settled and when he buys a new house we will get married but for now he wants to have engament. He is so excited about everything. He pampers me alot. whenever he comes here in weekend.We spend entire day with each other. He cooks for me,teaches me guitar,We have our lone time.everyday is a new day for us..This is so amazing......we love each other so much he is such an amazing person. I am so excited for our engagement as soon as he comes here after finishing his masters and i will be done with my masters too....We are soulmates....Me and c are meant for each other...Love is in the air <3

"You can start with nothing. And out of nothing, and out of no way, a way will be made."

1/07/2017 7:04 am  #88

JC and I are back together and he is madly and deeply in love with me. A lot has changed since we reconciled. He is more in love with me than I am with him and he is now more articulate and expressive with the way he feels. No more fooling around or any of those manipulative ploys he usually threw around me in the past. His family truly adores me and accepts me as an addition to their family. His mother and father are so fond of me and even called me daughter-in-law already. JC does all the things to make me feel secure in his love. He always txt me whenever he isn't with me and checks up on me from time to time. Our communication is way, way better now. We are very much honest with each other. He is also very gentle with the way we made love and I like the way he is more passionate in pleasing me now. He listens to me attentively and takes interest in all of my thoughts or concerns. He is very proud to have me and he always talks about me to his friends and family and even to strangers. We enjoy the presence of each other even in silence and I love that. He makes me feel more than enough and supports me in everything I do. He takes time really knowing my family and accepting my roots. He wants to be beside me all the time. We enjoy laughing together and walking outdoors together and eating out together. We always converse and discuss the day before we resign to sleep and he always fell asleep embracing me.

Last edited by luckyinlove1011 (1/07/2017 7:04 am)

Give him a new script. Delete the past.

1/17/2017 8:00 am  #89

I am grateful that A and I are back together I am really grateful to have all his love and attention ❀️ I'm really happy we spent the whole day together cuddling and watching movies while eating pizza. Then he left for a few hours and surprised me with a lot of flower bouquets I cooked food for him for the night and fed him myself we went for a walk at the beach afterwards for the night I played with his hair till he fell asleep ❀️❀️

1/17/2017 9:38 am  #90

I have the perfect job for me that pays for all my outgoings and leaves some left over. Β It is secure, stretching, challenging and interesting but manageable. Β I have great colleagues and managers and enough time to do everything not only in the job but for myself as well. Β 

Be a flamingo in a flock of pigeons.

Board footera