Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

1/17/2017 6:58 am  #1

my first dream after doing 9 sessions of PW in last one week

Friends, sharing my experience of today's session and need guidance here.Β 

I have done 9 sessions of PW in last one week and i was not seeing any great movement. Only one email response but then again complete silence from my partner. But today, i did my PW meditation with utter most concentration and feelings in early mornings at 4 am and it was very loving conversation.. I almost had tears while doing PW and i thought for a minute if i am breaking my meditation and concentration. But i could feel his presence very strongly for the first time.Β 

Post session, i slept and i could actually see him in my dreams waving hands and smiling. Then i saw another dream where i saw his name flashing on my mobile. some thing like his call had come in or i was trying to dial in.. Not sure as dream was incomplete but i could see his name on my cell very clearly in my dream.Β 

Keen to know if it was like a astral travel for him as well when he walked in my dream as it was right after intense PW session.Then his name flashing in another dream. Is it possible to happen this way?Β 

Has any one got such dreams/ partner popping up in their dreams? Does this mean anything at all? Or its my own fantasy and imagination?Β 

Board footera