Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

1/16/2017 4:40 pm  #1

WHOA.

Re-started the Superman Challenge today and, well...

Day 1: Woke up this morning smiling and feeling like my love was spooning me like he always does when we wake up together. Stretched and said "good morning!" aloud. Made the special scrambled eggs he likes for breakfast and I enjoyed them very much. Wrote gratitude list this morning that included "D loves me and is with me". Had a super-productive day working and will be meeting a mutual friend of ours for a drink tonight. She will be so pleased to see how well I look and how loved I feel.Β 

I also had a great online conversation with my ex-husband A today and I'm so happy that he and I are getting to such a friendly supportive place with each other, as we still care about each other even though our marriage wasn't meant to be.

Because I had such a productive day today, I will have plenty of time to meditate to keep my energy high and pretty myself up before I go out. Thanks for the beautiful day, universe, and thank you for the love and beautiful devoted relationship D and I have.

EDIT: WHOA. So not long after I posted this, he commented on a group photo from his Halloween party in 2015 which I'm tagged in (it was our first date) and said "So good." Aww, he's thinking of our memories fondly.Β 

That's because he loves me and is already heading back to me.

"All of us are God in drag."
- RuPaul

1/16/2017 4:48 pm  #2

Re: WHOA.

That sounds great!!!

Board footera