Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

1/10/2017 4:47 pm  #21

Re: Unconditional Love

I'm glad this was bumped.Β Β  I've been wondering what people thought of "cheating"

The Universe is your playground.

1/10/2017 5:48 pm  #22

Interesting that you bump this thread after nearly a year has passed. I thought about this exact post a few days ago. I haven't read it in a year. I know exactly from which mindset I wrote this and this makes me shake my head today. The thought behind it was "I will love you unconditionally in order to make you come back". Very unconditional, dear past Sanshi. I distance myself from this post. Maybe it has still some true aspects to it that can be helpful for people who just started their journey, but it doesn't longer represent what I think.

"Self-abandonment. That is the secret. We have to abandon ourselves to the state, in our love for the state, and in so doing live the life of the state and no more our present state. And to make the state alive, one must become it."

Neville Goddard ~ The Law and the Promise

1/10/2017 6:19 pm  #23

Sanshi wrote:

Interesting that you bump this thread after nearly a year has passed. I thought about this exact post a few days ago. I haven't read it in a year. I know exactly from which mindset I wrote this and this makes me shake my head today. The thought behind it was "I will love you unconditionally in order to make you come back". Very unconditional, dear past Sanshi. I distance myself from this post. Maybe it has still some true aspects to it that can be helpful for people who just started their journey, but it doesn't longer represent what I think.

​That is so interesting how you have now moved away from this mindset, I for one found it encouraging for opposite reasons.. I want to have unconditional love for my guy so I can let him go and set myself free from wanting him to be a certain way. I am getting to a point where I can just love him to love him regardless of if he ever commits to a relationship or not. I have been reading a lot of old posts on the forum and just focusing on those that resonate with me and staying away from the more negative ones.. my hope is that the forum can reach a collective place of alignment with all the members.. difficult to achieve yes, but at the very least it would be nice to see people moving away from their old stories and start deliberately creating the life they want. We all start somewhere and I am no exception to this and I am learning and growing each day. I so want to participate in the forum more often but I just see so many negative posts and I am not sure how to help people, you have been doing an awesome job of helping people on here! would just be so amazing if the vibe could be lifted more and we could all come together to create more then just someone back into our lives.. this turned into a bit of a rant but I must have needed to type this and put it into the universe
Β 

1/10/2017 9:08 pm  #24

Sanshi wrote:

He didn't reply to your message? His behaviour is cold? He hasn't been contacting you for months? So what? Your end goal isn't that message and it isn't really important if he is back today or tomorrow, right? So start to love him unconditionally.

So true.

There is never a reason to give up. One day this person will come because you'd never give up. Possiblities are endless.

No one is gone forever unless you give up or if they die.

I know we use LOA differently, but we all agree that nothing is impossible and that is a fact that people need to remember everyday.

In every situation, there is a soulution, even in the the ones that seem impossible... Its impossible because it is seen impossible in the mind. The solution is also in the mind... You just have to be open to all the possibilities to it.

Amazing post.

Never give up.
There are different routes to the same destination.

Board footera