Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

2/02/2016 10:04 am  #11

Re: Unconditional Love

Angellynn wrote:

Wow this was realllllly really refreshing to read! You ALWAYS give the BEST advice and way of looking at things Sanshi!!! ) this really struck me I am so glad I came across this post!! I am going to start loving myself and my loverunconditionally i never really knew what it meant, but I understand now. thank you

Aww, thank you.
For me it was hard to understand too. My love talked about it on the last evening of our old relationship. I didn't understand it. I thought that it is normal to have expectations in a relationship. Cheating is a good example. If my man would cheat on me I probably would leave him, but that wouldn't affect my love to him. Unconditional love doesn't mean that your guy can do everything to you. You can decide to walk away if he beats you or if you don't like his new hair cut. If you really love someone unconditional it doesn't matter if he is with you or someone else.

"Self-abandonment. That is the secret. We have to abandon ourselves to the state, in our love for the state, and in so doing live the life of the state and no more our present state. And to make the state alive, one must become it."

Neville Goddard ~ The Law and the Promise

2/02/2016 10:10 am  #12

Sanshi wrote:

Angellynn wrote:

Wow this was realllllly really refreshing to read! You ALWAYS give the BEST advice and way of looking at things Sanshi!!! ) this really struck me I am so glad I came across this post!! I am going to start loving myself and my loverunconditionally i never really knew what it meant, but I understand now. thank you

Aww, thank you.
For me it was hard to understand too. My love talked about it on the last evening of our old relationship. I didn't understand it. I thought that it is normal to have expectations in a relationship. Cheating is a good example. If my man would cheat on me I probably would leave him, but that wouldn't affect my love to him. Unconditional love doesn't mean that your guy can do everything to you. You can decide to walk away if he beats you or if you don't like his new hair cut. If you really love someone unconditional it doesn't matter if he is with you or someone else.

Wow, yeah you're right. That's very true. And you're very welcome! Well today I have decided to live my life unconditionally love myself unconditionally and my lover too! I wanna experience what it feels like. Today and the rest of the days I'm going to focus on that kind of love. ☺️

"The past, the present, and the future are really one: They are today" Harriet Beecher Stowe"

2/02/2016 3:33 pm  #13

Sanshi wrote:

Milk&Honey wrote:

Really nice post and I think it is exactly what I need. But I have a question: do we have to love them even though they now love someone else ??

Lol..you don't have to love anybody. It is your decision. You can hate him for being with someone else, but does it feel good to hate someone? I don't think so. In my opinion if you can't love him unconditionally your relationship will fall apart again when you two are back together. Doesn't have to be this way but you will struggle, I promise you.

Your post made me think a lot today. I realised this is my big problem. I have connected him (and everything that has to do with him) to my personal value and self esteem. I was-in a way, energetically-pushing him to recognize my value and show me that I deserve as a person or woman. That's way I was always so stressful everytime he was next to me, that's why I wanted so much to impress him and need him to admire me. It was never enough, always needed more. It was not only depending on him, but in other things also, people, circomstunces, facts.... I needed to be the most important person in his life because I wanted to feel significant. And you helped me today to realise it. Now I know it would never be enough for me. I would always crave for more. And I am happy that I never had what I was asking from him because my personal value is something that I have to find in me. 

Thank you. This is a real gift that I got from you today 

2/02/2016 4:07 pm  #14

Beautiful thread. I think when you learn to love YOU unconditionally, then you also naturally love others too.  Everyone in fact. Because when you truly DO tap into the vibration of unconditional love, your fear falls away.  There's no more struggle,  no jealousy,  no anger, insecurity..  It melts away and what you are left with is a profound knowing that YOU are worthy.  You are wonderful,  beautiful, powerful,  perfect.  There is no competition, and everything becomes possible.  💜🌈

If you imagine it in your mind..
Believe it in your heart..
Feel it in your soul..
You will hold it in your hand 💞 

2/02/2016 6:12 pm  #15

Milk&Honey wrote:

Sanshi wrote:

Milk&Honey wrote:

Really nice post and I think it is exactly what I need. But I have a question: do we have to love them even though they now love someone else ??

Lol..you don't have to love anybody. It is your decision. You can hate him for being with someone else, but does it feel good to hate someone? I don't think so. In my opinion if you can't love him unconditionally your relationship will fall apart again when you two are back together. Doesn't have to be this way but you will struggle, I promise you.

Your post made me think a lot today. I realised this is my big problem. I have connected him (and everything that has to do with him) to my personal value and self esteem. I was-in a way, energetically-pushing him to recognize my value and show me that I deserve as a person or woman. That's way I was always so stressful everytime he was next to me, that's why I wanted so much to impress him and need him to admire me. It was never enough, always needed more. It was not only depending on him, but in other things also, people, circomstunces, facts.... I needed to be the most important person in his life because I wanted to feel significant. And you helped me today to realise it. Now I know it would never be enough for me. I would always crave for more. And I am happy that I never had what I was asking from him because my personal value is something that I have to find in me. 

Thank you. This is a real gift that I got from you today 

Don't worry, you are not alone. I can completely identify with what you wrote. And you are right, it would never be enough. Isn't it great that you have this insight? You can fix it now and have the most awesome relationship you can imagine.
You are a wonderful person and nothing can change this. Your worth isn't dependend on anything or anyone. Like Bashar said without you creation wouldn't be complete. Creation needed you to be complete so how can you be not worthy? And that my post resonated with you means you have come far since the breakup. I wouldn't have understand my post some months, maybe weeks ago. Be proud of yourself.

I'm really happy it helped you.

"Self-abandonment. That is the secret. We have to abandon ourselves to the state, in our love for the state, and in so doing live the life of the state and no more our present state. And to make the state alive, one must become it."

2/02/2016 6:17 pm  #16

Cherished wrote:

Beautiful thread. I think when you learn to love YOU unconditionally, then you also naturally love others too. Everyone in fact. Because when you truly DO tap into the vibration of unconditional love, your fear falls away. There's no more struggle, no jealousy, no anger, insecurity.. It melts away and what you are left with is a profound knowing that YOU are worthy. You are wonderful, beautiful, powerful, perfect. There is no competition, and everything becomes possible. 💜🌈

You are completely right. I never realized until today how tight selflove and love to others is connected. You don't love yourself if you judge others and you can't really love others if you don't love yourself.

2/02/2016 6:20 pm  #17

Sanshi wrote:

Cherished wrote:

Beautiful thread. I think when you learn to love YOU unconditionally, then you also naturally love others too. Everyone in fact. Because when you truly DO tap into the vibration of unconditional love, your fear falls away. There's no more struggle, no jealousy, no anger, insecurity.. It melts away and what you are left with is a profound knowing that YOU are worthy. You are wonderful, beautiful, powerful, perfect. There is no competition, and everything becomes possible. 💜🌈

You are completely right. I never realized until today how tight selflove and love to others is connected. You don't love yourself if you judge others and you can't really love others if you don't love yourself.

Absolutely. When you're judging others for ANY reason, you're actually lowering your vibration- and that is not loving yourself at all. When you truly love everything about yourself, or at least embrace it, you are then in a higher vibration. And judgement actually rots away. There is none, everyone becomes unique and special. And those people who used to upset you, you realise they too are beautiful- they are just not in alignment with themselves.

Thank you so much, I love that you are understanding on a deeper level 💖

If you imagine it in your mind..
Believe it in your heart..
Feel it in your soul..
You will hold it in your hand 💞 

2/02/2016 6:22 pm  #18

Sanshi wrote:

Hey all,

I had much insights about this topic in the last few weeks I want to share because I see many here struggeling with it. Lovely Cherished wrote something about that too, check it out: http://veronicaloa.boardhost.com/viewtopic.php?id=150 . But honestly when I read it the first time I didn't really get it because I was at a completely different frequency. So maybe I can help people in my frequency range with my post.

Why do you love your guy (girl)? Because of who he is or because of what he does? If you love him because of what he does it's conditonal love. I think most of the people love conditionally. If the guy does something you don't like you are mad at him. If he wouldn't do such and such you would feel better, right?  But what happens if you think this way? You don't accept him the way he is. He has to change for you so that you can be happy again. But he wants to be accepted the way he is, loved the way he is and it makes him unhappy that you are unhappy because of him. So if he change he doesn't do it because he thinks that he should change. He does it for you, but it feels not right for him (neither for you in most cases) and it will leave a scar in his heart and a mark on your relationship.

I know that most people aren't in a relationship right now and want their ex back. Why do I think this topic is important anyway? It has two reasons.

First one is if you succeed you are in a relationship, right? Do you want to go on with it the same way you did before? Do you think everything is good if just your ex is back in your arms? Einstein's definition of insanity is "doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results." Think about it carefully.

The second reason I think unconditional love is important is because you can and should practice it right now. I read these days something like "if he slept with another girl I don't want him anymore". I had this thought too and I think many of you would have a problem when you hear something like this about your ex. Many people want to give up when they hear that there is a new girl involved. Why? What has changed between you and your love? If he has an other girl does it hurt you? If you say yes question why. What meaning does it have to you? Does it mean he doesn't love you? No, you can love two people at the same time or you can be with someone you don't love. There are many ways to see things. Does it hurt you because you know he does things with her you don't want him to do? Why does it affect you? You don't see them having sex or something, your love won't have permanent marks on his body by having sex with an other girl, so why do you think it will affect your new relationship? It is just in your head and it is not even your thought. You picked it up on the way from society. Break free from stuff like this and start to love your guy unconditionally.

He didn't reply to your message? His behaviour is cold? He hasn't been contacting you for months? So what? Your end goal isn't that message and it isn't really important if he is back today or tomorrow, right? So start to love him unconditionally. Don't suppress your hurt, but work through it, embrace it and go from hurt to love. It becomes easier with every time you practice it and it feels soooo good if your guy did something you didn't like and you can just love him for what he is in this very moment.

i manifested this! i was thinking about this recently AND yesterday i was in a bad mood because i was thinking how he didn't care as much as me (bad bad bad girl!) i needed this reminder

thank you this was amazing!

Last edited by dynamochick2210 (2/02/2016 6:22 pm)

Logic will get you from A to Z. Imagination will get you everywhere. - Albert Einstein

2/02/2016 7:17 pm  #19

Cherished wrote:

Sanshi wrote:

Cherished wrote:

Absolutely. When you're judging others for ANY reason, you're actually lowering your vibration- and that is not loving yourself at all. When you truly love everything about yourself, or at least embrace it, you are then in a higher vibration. And judgement actually rots away. There is none, everyone becomes unique and special. And those people who used to upset you, you realise they too are beautiful- they are just not in alignment with themselves.

Thank you so much, I love that you are understanding on a deeper level 💖

Or the people who used to upset you start to shift like magic. I saw this happen a few years ago and it was magical. Then I became lazy and went back to my old vibration and the people shifted back to normal. I think that really proves how love and appreciation towards others can change everything.

I have still a long way to go, but it's good to have a goal so you can move forward and grow. And one day I will vibrate as high as you do and join you on your journey to enlighten all the forum members.

dynamochick2210: Glad it helped you.

1/10/2017 4:38 pm  #20

BUMP
​I have been practicing unconditional love for a couple of weeks now and it is helping me so much. When you release conditional living your life becomes so much more freeing and beautiful. It is exhausting and suffocation to bind people in conditions e.g "If you would just be this way or do this more I would love you better" WRONG you love them anyway, you accept them flaws and all and you set yourself free from living a conditional life. This applies to everyone you meet in life; strangers, animals, people you work with, friends of friends, everyone! you must also have unconditional love for yourself first, you are a beautiful wonderful deliberate creator and no one can write your life but you - you create the life you want to have. Love so much you feel you might explode from all the happiness it gives you, love just to love, be easy on yourself and on others and watch how wonderful your life will become! 

Board footera