Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

1/07/2017 8:23 pm  #21

Re: RS - About Being Removed From Social Media

Amy wrote:

I was thinking about what I asked and found my answer

I think they feel falling in love the same way you normally fall in love. If it's an ex,they are at first confused and shocked as Ace said but after that they racionalise it all. It all starts Β "makeing sense" to them. They think it's meant to be that way and start questioning themselfs why didn't they realise before how great you are, they start feeling sorry for being cold to you and feel it was mistake leaving at first place.

I think it integrates in their mind and world looking really natural.Β 

Exactly correct.

This is what i was saying. The feelings you send, they think its just them naturally thinking of you, because they come from within them on their own. Which is very strong. It should be done with good intentions, its not right to make them have fake feelings for you if you don't have real feelings for them. They fall in love you... Not just any love but very deep love. Some do RS and pray for the person which increases the love even more. Its a useful tool but it doesnt have to be used forever. We can naturally attract people to us and make them love us too. Rs is useful in a situation where you can't communicate with someone or if they don't realise how real your love is.

Never give up.
There are different routes to the same destination.

1/07/2017 8:28 pm  #22

Lj wrote:

Did a RS session today. It was freaking intens for me. I felt like I was with her, my breath was, my heart was beating and afterwards I was shaking all over.
​I'm kinda new to RS, but if she felt it like I did, man, she had a good time then!

​But my question is, how do my ex know that these feelings come from me?
Does I pop up in her mind?

RS makes connection with their subconscious mind. When you do RS, it goes deeply in their subconscious mind and then that makes them think of you consciously. If you just randomly imagine them, it wont work. You need to have an intention, like if you truly desire it, then it does work. Theres a difference between daydreaming and actually doing RS. So once you make the connection... The more you do it, the more strong the connection gets. Thats when they think of you and feel the love or sexual feeling you sent.

Never give up.

1/07/2017 8:29 pm  #23

TheChord wrote:

Last night I dids RS session and my heart and chest felt so heavy. Is this normal?
I was so relaxed and felt a connection
It was amazing

Yeah that is, its just natural breathing and also feelings. You felt too good which is very positive. Keep it up.

Never give up.

1/08/2017 8:54 am  #24

Sometimes I fall asleep during RS. Does this stop it? Is it a bad thing?

1/08/2017 9:12 am  #25

jenbeckley1992 wrote:

Sometimes I fall asleep during RS. Does this stop it? Is it a bad thing?

No and no. It is good to be close to the dream state.

The Universe is your playground.

1/08/2017 8:01 pm  #26

Amazing post, thank you Ace

1/09/2017 9:01 am  #27

This is priceless!!! I was just thinking yesterday how I could start doing RS again and was going to reread Lanie Stevens book about it. As always you are awesome.

1/10/2017 9:23 am  #28

Well i had an argument with my partner abt 6 months ago and he said he would never contact me again.I never tried pussy whip then but yes i always used to visualise him in sexual and romantic manner.Actually both of us.He too. Then we met after a month unexpectedly and landed at his home and we did it as we had missed each other like crazy for a month. Since then,we are on and off and do confess that we miss each sexually and emotionally. IΒ miss him emotionally too but off late for last one month he says he misses me only sexually.Β 

Now it seems there is an another girl in his life for last 3 weeks but he still says he is missing me sexually and does not want to speak to me anymore as he might be cheating on that girl. I heard abt this pussy whip on this forum two days back and downloaded the book.Β 

Can someone advice me if pussy whip can resolve this issue any way? Has some one gone through such situation before? Really need help and suggestions.Β 

He has removed me from linked in for last 6 months.Not connecting back at all. He says he does not want to communicate with me as i stimulate him and spike him with conversation too. He does contact me on WA and emails when he misses me but then again switches off for some or the other reason.This time is this new girl. He is US and I live in Asia. Need help in understanding how can this be resolved.?

1/10/2017 10:54 am  #29

Love this life wrote:

Well i had an argument with my partner abt 6 months ago and he said he would never contact me again.I never tried pussy whip then but yes i always used to visualise him in sexual and romantic manner.Actually both of us.He too. Then we met after a month unexpectedly and landed at his home and we did it as we had missed each other like crazy for a month. Since then,we are on and off and do confess that we miss each sexually and emotionally. IΒ miss him emotionally too but off late for last one month he says he misses me only sexually.Β 

Now it seems there is an another girl in his life for last 3 weeks but he still says he is missing me sexually and does not want to speak to me anymore as he might be cheating on that girl. I heard abt this pussy whip on this forum two days back and downloaded the book.Β 

Can someone advice me if pussy whip can resolve this issue any way? Has some one gone through such situation before? Really need help and suggestions.Β 

He has removed me from linked in for last 6 months.Not connecting back at all. He says he does not want to communicate with me as i stimulate him and spike him with conversation too. He does contact me on WA and emails when he misses me but then again switches off for some or the other reason.This time is this new girl. He is US and I live in Asia. Need help in understanding how can this be resolved.?

Yes,Β  PW helps you to visualize and build a non-physical type of relationship.

The Universe is your playground.

1/10/2017 11:00 am  #30

Dear Blue Junior,Β 
Any particular way u visualise or meditate for RS

Board footera