Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

1/07/2017 5:12 pm  #1

Never contact her again?

I've had NO contact with my ex for over a month now. It's not as hard as it was in the beginning now, but I still miss the contact we had.
I've bought tons of "get your ex back" programmes, but haven't really used them other than reading them. They didn't really speak to me like LOA does. Doing LOA brings me inner Peace and love. These other programmes just made me insecure.
My question here is, should I just continue the NC and never contact her at all?
I mean, what if she sits and have the same thought. "He has to contact me".
I kinda wanna get in contact with her and try to re-establish some sort of contact, so there's something to Work on.
But I don't wanna ruin the happiness I've build up the past 1,5 week.

1/10/2017 4:51 am  #2

Re: Never contact her again?

It's best not to contact her, let her come to you. Keep doing RS send her lots of LOVE. Stay positive and raise your vibrations. Start referring to her as your girlfriend and not your ex.
If you're confident that you're detached from the out come and feel relaxed and have absolutely no fear doubts or worry, and it feels right to you, then you can message her BUT it's important you don't have any negative emotions. It is advised you let her contact you first.

We recieve exactly what we expect to recieve. - John Holland.Β Β 

1/15/2017 7:00 am  #3

Re: Never contact her again?

Hey guys I'm new here, I've been lurking on the forum for a while but this is my first post. Anyway I really really want to contact my guy. Jen I've read your success story and the steps you did but for me it has been just over a year since contact and I want to message him so so badly. What should I do?

Last edited by Charmed101 (1/15/2017 7:00 am)

Board footera