Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

1/07/2017 4:36 pm  #1

talking to ex while reattracting him

hey guys,

i am so happy i found veronica and this wonderful forum i am pretty new to all this. so, i have started visualizing my ex and me getting back together and reliving our amazing love story a couple of days ago.

i have a question, something i am struggling with. my ex and i are getting a divorce, so we are in touch. i am sending him so much love in my mind and i am doing all the things i need to do from a loving place.but he is always asking me questions or saying things that make me feel uncomfortable when we are talking, it is like he is trying to hurt me on purpose. i know he is just really hurt (i broke up with him and did something else to break his trust) but after our conversations i feel really down and i feel like there is no chance he will ever be able to forgive me and open his heart.Β 

any advice? that would be wonderful

Β 

1/09/2017 2:47 am  #2

Re: talking to ex while reattracting him

gwiazdka wrote:

hey guys,

i am so happy i found veronica and this wonderful forum i am pretty new to all this. so, i have started visualizing my ex and me getting back together and reliving our amazing love story a couple of days ago.

i have a question, something i am struggling with. my ex and i are getting a divorce, so we are in touch. i am sending him so much love in my mind and i am doing all the things i need to do from a loving place.but he is always asking me questions or saying things that make me feel uncomfortable when we are talking, it is like he is trying to hurt me on purpose. i know he is just really hurt (i broke up with him and did something else to break his trust) but after our conversations i feel really down and i feel like there is no chance he will ever be able to forgive me and open his heart.Β 

any advice? that would be wonderful

Β 

Hello gwiazdka, I think that if you made something to break the trust between both of you and also hurted him, then I suggest you to apologize to him with your heart. A real and sincere apologize would helo in my opinion but dont humilliate yourself when apologizing. I hope my advice helps you

"I do believe in second chances"

1/09/2017 3:18 am  #3

Re: talking to ex while reattracting him

thank you, kawaiiman! it so nice to know that people out there care!

i actually did, very many times, to the point i felt like a fool. he doesn't believe me. he says actions count more than words. we live far away right now, so i don't know what possible actions he could mean. when i started doing things that i thought and knew would help, he sort of dismissed it and told me to do things for myself and not for him. this discouraged me.Β 

i am sending him lots of love from my heart right now, but i have stopped telling him, because it seemed he wasn't ready to forgive me.

Board footera