Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

1/08/2017 9:39 am  #41

Re: He messaged me! :') The tables have turned!

Love this story.
โ€‹I've been having trouble keeping my chin up, coz logically it's not going to work. It's really hard to let go of the logic, when it's been your companion all life. But I try.
โ€‹I read books, websites, forums, listen to subliminals, visualize, RS, Doing affirmations etc.
โ€‹My first succes I think came today. This Friday I bought a lottery ticket and asked to win. Big or small, didn't matter. So today I got an email that I've won. The price was smaller than the cost of the ticket. But I like to think that this was my manifestation. I asked for big or small.
โ€‹I really would like to get my ex gf back, but it's hard to keep focus off her having a new bf a month after we split up.
โ€‹But I really believe that we will reunite a some point. I keep telling my self it's already happen. I picture us having this great relationship and having the baby we talked about for almost a year.
โ€‹But at the same time I'm scared she will get this baby with her new bf. And I can feel that's holding me back and having trouble of letting go.

1/08/2017 11:32 am  #42

Lj wrote:

Love this story.
โ€‹I've been having trouble keeping my chin up, coz logically it's not going to work. It's really hard to let go of the logic, when it's been your companion all life. But I try.
โ€‹I read books, websites, forums, listen to subliminals, visualize, RS, Doing affirmations etc.
โ€‹My first succes I think came today. This Friday I bought a lottery ticket and asked to win. Big or small, didn't matter. So today I got an email that I've won. The price was smaller than the cost of the ticket. But I like to think that this was my manifestation. I asked for big or small.
โ€‹I really would like to get my ex gf back, but it's hard to keep focus off her having a new bf a month after we split up.
โ€‹But I really believe that we will reunite a some point. I keep telling my self it's already happen. I picture us having this great relationship and having the baby we talked about for almost a year.
โ€‹But at the same time I'm scared she will get this baby with her new bf. And I can feel that's holding me back and having trouble of letting go.

You know I understand your troubles because every now and then I feel the same. But then I just think to myself, I'm good enough. I respect myself enough. If they can't see that then screw them. I believe me and my man can have an amazing relationship but if he won't fulfil me I will leave. Only then do I feel he realises my worth. Just keep your chin up and be confident. After a while you won't even need to read or look at this forum anymore. For me I've gotten to the point where I'm done chasing my man. I know he has feelings for me but he probably won't see this till I've physically told him and then physically walked out of his life. After I'm trusting the Universe to bring us together when he's matured, if not I'll find someone on my level ย 

I thank the universe for everything.

1/08/2017 4:52 pm  #43

Read you makes me feel happy, you're amazing and your message is clear, you're working in yourself, you're giving yourself the worth you deserve and you really know that your happines depends on you and only you, and that's amazing, you're ready to receive whatever you want.ย 

You're giving me hope and motivation to keep working in my self, thank you for that!!ย 

1/08/2017 7:06 pm  #44

Kavik wrote:

Read you makes me feel happy, you're amazing and your message is clear, you're working in yourself, you're giving yourself the worth you deserve and you really know that your happines depends on you and only you, and that's amazing, you're ready to receive whatever you want.ย 

You're giving me hope and motivation to keep working in my self, thank you for that!!ย 

It took me a while I'm not going to lie because I got very attached to him, he was my ideal type. I believe LOA brought him to me, but I also believe our relationship ended the way it did the first time because of my way of thinking. Yes you can attract them back but I also realized as much as I truly care for him and am interested in him what's the point if it's always so one sided? I know he has feelings for me, if he didn't he wouldn't have come back right? As time went by, I was always putting in the effort. I'm done chasing.
I know for a fact when I come clean with my feelings and I take my leave and detach 100% and put trust in the Universe, he will come back better than before. Even if he doesn't I really couldn't care less because I love myself. And I will always be there for myself.ย 
And I want you to realize this too. You can make it clear you love someone, you can make it clear to them you will always be there for them and wish them well, but you need to also remember to put yourself first and be clear on what you want. I think only then when they realize you're finally gone, they'll regret.ย 
I know for a fact if I say to my guy ''No one will love you like I do.'' It'll hit him like a tonne of bricks as I take my leave after saying that.ย 

1/08/2017 7:48 pm  #45

TurtlePower wrote:

Congratulations!

I feel like I am forcing myself to focus on myself and improving myself so it feels like a chore more than anything. Did you also struggle through that or was it more natural for you?

So sorry, I realised I didn't reply to this message.
For me at first I was like you, forcing myself.
But then I realise the more I tried to force myself into improving myself just to attract my man I realised I had my mindset all backwards. So Instead I gave myself time to grieve. I gave myself time to accept what had happened and let go. I forgave him and I forgave myself.
After I turned around and told myself to stop being so stupid and to get back to where I was for me. Everything else can come later. After I only thought about our good memories. I only remembered the times we were out having fun and enjoying the moments. Once I could live without him he came back again.ย 

Don't get me wrong, I sound strong but I have my off days too. But just make sure with that one off day you get yourself back up after

Last edited by zionthecomedian (1/08/2017 7:49 pm)

1/08/2017 11:47 pm  #46

zionthecomedian wrote:

TurtlePower wrote:

Congratulations!

I feel like I am forcing myself to focus on myself and improving myself so it feels like a chore more than anything. Did you also struggle through that or was it more natural for you?

But then I realise the more I tried to force myself into improving myself just to attract my man I realised I had my mindset all backwards. So Instead I gave myself time to grieve. I gave myself time to accept what had happened and let go. I forgave him and I forgave myself.
After I turned around and told myself to stop being so stupid and to get back to where I was for me. Everything else can come later. After I only thought about our good memories. I only remembered the times we were out having fun and enjoying the moments. Once I could live without him he came back again.ย 

Don't get me wrong, I sound strong but I have my off days too. But just make sure with that one off day you get yourself back up after

ย Question! So im in the same spot the person who had asked the question is.
Ive actually taken time in the past to just let go and heal, but the grieving part never ends. It had been over a year now, so I feel as though I'd need to force focusing on myself. I think this is where I'm stuck... any tips? Ive been stuck in the "Learning to accept and just feeeeel to heeeal" stage for like a year and a half now :|

I last heard from her in Novemberish, and since then, she's been ignoring me. She started losing feelings for me in November 2015 (year earlier), but yeah, I dont want to get into my story,but like you, shes dead set on not wanting me in her life, hates me, says shes not attracyed to me at all, etc. trying to stay positive though!

hope this made sense! im a little drunk lol

Last edited by YesIWILL (1/08/2017 11:52 pm)

1/09/2017 11:58 am  #47

YesIWILL wrote:

zionthecomedian wrote:

TurtlePower wrote:

Congratulations!

ย Question! So im in the same spot the person who had asked the question is.
Ive actually taken time in the past to just let go and heal, but the grieving part never ends. It had been over a year now, so I feel as though I'd need to force focusing on myself. I think this is where I'm stuck... any tips? Ive been stuck in the "Learning to accept and just feeeeel to heeeal" stage for like a year and a half now :|

I last heard from her in Novemberish, and since then, she's been ignoring me. She started losing feelings for me in November 2015 (year earlier), but yeah, I dont want to get into my story,but like you, shes dead set on not wanting me in her life, hates me, says shes not attracyed to me at all, etc. trying to stay positive though!

hope this made sense! im a little drunk lol

Have you tried to speak to yourself? When I was going through what I did I spoke to myself for around 3days.
I don't mean to be rude as well but what do you like about her so much that you're not willing to let her go?ย 

For me I was like you. But when I spoke to myself I said to myself, the first time I met my man I was really happy with myself. I was incredibly happy with everything in my life and he added to my happiness. After a while I realised my mindset switched from my own happiness to him being my source of happiness. Once I realised if I could live without him before I met him, why on earth can I not do it again when he walked away from me?
Why did I rely on him for my own source of happiness like an idiot? When I look back I realise I love my man because of the feelings be brought me. He was very close to my ideal type too so I got hooked. He was like my addiction to love so once he left it was like going cold turkey after smoking for years. It's hard to cut the cord.ย 

Which is why I ask you this again, what is it you like about her? Do you truly love her unconditionally or do you love her and won't let her go because you are attached from a place of lack and need?
Once I reached a place of no lack or need from my man he came back.ย 
Even though he's back I'm debating what to do. I love my man unconditionally but I also realised I deserve better. There's also a possibility he won't like me back. There is a possibility he could chase. Which is why the next few times we see each other I will walk away if he doesn't fulfill my thoughts and needs anymore. He can chose to come back or leave but I am done with one sided love. I trust the Universe will bring me a match everytime. It's just if I'm willing to be open minded.
If you truly love her you'd give her time and space to think and send love often from the heart.

Like I've come to the conclusion, I truly love my man. But I'm not gonna dwell and sit around waiting for you to realise. I have my life to get on with. You can chose to come or leave it. Only then do I think you will set yourself free from the grieving state. Always remember you are worthy, you've lived without her before you can do it again. I'm sure you will cross her mind good or bad, with time I'm sure she'll think more about the good than bad too.
Remember it's all about you. Be happy. Only then will she come back.

I hope that helps a little? But feel free to inbox me if you wanna talk more?

1/09/2017 12:22 pm  #48

Congrats!

Board footera