Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

1/08/2017 5:21 am  #1

Keep vibe high when texting?

Hey lovelies ☺ I haven't posted in a while.. I come on here every few days just to see how everyone is as I love reading the stories.

My ex is currently seeing someone else and at first I really stuggled - I kept looking through the photos, getting myself down. Now I'm much better and whenever I think of it, I just shake that thought off. I haven't given up on my ex, but I feel like I really have let go. I still visualise when I feel happy, but it was bringing me down so much I just wasn't living my life or being me.

Anyway... recently a guy I was seeing during my second year of uni has kind of come back into my life. I've always really liked him, and we got on so well when we were dating. It kinda just stopped because we got busy and neither of us wanted a relationship.

Well, I jokingly downloaded tinder with my friend and he and I matched - I was quite surprised he even came up! I messaged him on New Years and we've been chatting ever since which has been lovely ☺

I just need your advice.. I sometimes feel doubts coming in where I put myself down like I don't think I'm good enough. Or I worry that he'll stop texting me.. it's so silly, I know.

He's hopefully starting a job in London later this year, so he'll be even closer to where I am. He even said it would be 'ideal'.

I often feel I overthink and I don't know why.

I just wondered whether visualising us texting and even meeting up would help. I was tempted to try some RS (just to see 😎). What do you guys think? Also I was going to maybe initiate meeting - I just need to be in a higher vibe.

Any advice lovelies? I haven't given up on my ex at all, I just firmly believe if it's meant to be, it will. Me obsessing and getting myself down was awful, and now I am so so so happy. Being interested in another guy, I never thought I would!

Thanks for the advice ❀

1/08/2017 9:24 am  #2

Re: Keep vibe high when texting?

Realize that you're the queen and prize. When we desire people, we sometimes place them on this pedestal. That's what causes the fear and doubts to enter.

So, I'd say that when you're texting or calling anyone that you desire - realize that you are the catch. You receive so many messages that you don't have time to worry about when a person will message back. They always will though because you're the best

The Universe is your playground.

Board footera