Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

1/07/2017 10:15 am  #1

Is my ex manifesting me?

If we attract everything by other thoughts. Could it be possible that my ex is manifesting me to manifest him.. even unknowingly? I hope this makes sense.. having a hard time putting it into words.  I just really feel that he's thinking about me as much as I'm thinking abt him. I feel when I used to have nagative thoughts abt him.. he would be having negative thoughts abt me. Now that I changed that around to positive thoughts.. I feel he's having positive thoughts abt me.

1/07/2017 1:14 pm  #2

Re: Is my ex manifesting me?

Could be. I red somewhere that if you can't stop thinking about someone it's cos they're thinking of you just as much.
You're desires want you as much as you want them

1/07/2017 11:19 pm  #3

Thank you...It does make sense..😊

1/16/2017 5:37 am  #4

I think you may be right. I feel like when you're close to someone or have been close to someone before you have a telepathic link to them on some level. It's funny cause I'm currently going through something with my guy that has been very confusing for me and each time I truly let go and said to the universe "I'm letting this go, maybe in another life." I would get a message or a phone call within an hour. So I definitely do think they manifest is as well and are aware of what we're doing on a subconscious/higher-self level and can feel your resistance and allowance

Last edited by PermissionToSucceed (1/16/2017 4:21 pm)

β€œLive the life you’d be envious of if you saw someone else living it." - Olivia Munn

7/10/2017 7:17 am  #5

It might be. Try this guide on manifesting your ex back. Maybe you can find answer as I am on my 7th day and already receiving positive signs.

Last edited by benjme123 (7/11/2017 9:33 am)

The ultimate FREE Guide to Getting Your Ex Back:Β http://mustsparkjoy.com/30-MIRE

7/14/2017 8:23 am  #6

I've been wondering that too but I watched a Agnes video and she said that just because you're thinking about someone all the time it doesn't mean that they are thinking about you the same way. I guess we are all curious and hopeful that they do. I just tell myself that it's impossible that he has forgotten about me this quickly given our history and even if he jumped straight into another relationship it still doesn't mean that he's not thinking of me when he's alone or with that person.Β 

Board footera