Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

12/30/2016 3:46 am  #1

Blind leading the blind?

I don't mean to insult or be a Charlie downer in anyway. Please bear with me.Β 

I joined the forum about 2-3 weeks ago, and like many, I joined for a very specific reason. I started browsing posts and kind of "stalking" people's journeys. I realized that the most active members here, and the ones who give all the advice, are the ones who did not get their loved ones back (yet). If they did, it would not be the relationship they wanted, and are still aching and agonizing over things ("He's only expecting sex". "We texted once and nothing happened after that", "I didn't get him back yet, but here's what you should do").

Am I crazy to think that this is the blind leading the blind? Give advice when they themselves gave up, moved on, or struggling to stay in tune? I understand that some members who do get their desires leave the forum, but not all do. However, the biggest contributors and people with the most posts are the ones who fluctuate up and down on a daily basis. I swear, I saw people posting a total negative post "I give up, I don't care and it's too much work for someone and I deserve better", and a few minutes later commenting on another post saying "Stay positive, don't give up, this is the kind of thinking that pushes you away from your desire". I am no judge nor an expert, but does anyone else see the problem with that?Β 

I appreciate the intention of this forum, and of everyone involved in helping each other but I think the best thing to do (for me personally and what I would advice everyone) is to stay away from this place, and only post if you have something positive to say. You never know how your posts and thoughts could influence others who may not yet have the mental strength to ignore such posts. It's like somebody taking advice about quitting smoking from a smoker! You can see what I mean by the number of people who succeeded when the forum just started with a few members, and how many people are succeeding now by taking advice from someone with over 500 posts on the forum but is nowhere closer to their goal than when they first joined!

That's my conclusion from an analysis that I have done here based on history posts and members. I am not trying to spread hate, simply awareness, because I am sure the current state of the forum is not what the creator (Veronica) had in mind.Β 

I hope everyone here gets what they desire and love. I also hope that people will realize that all the support you need comes from yourself within. You all have the tools you need to succeeded if only you would just focus. I will post how I succeeded in getting my love back so quickly and miraculously soon.

With that, peace out! Merry Christmas and a Happy 2017!Β Β Β 

12/30/2016 5:46 am  #2

Re: Blind leading the blind?

It's true. Most of the advice here is based on half knowledge and lack of understanding.
But I would make a differentiation between the knowledge and the application. You can know the rules of the game, but that doesn't mean that you are in control of your thoughts. There is a German LoA author who died from cancer. Writing about it is easy, rewire your brain is hard work and takes time.

"Self-abandonment. That is the secret. We have to abandon ourselves to the state, in our love for the state, and in so doing live the life of the state and no more our present state. And to make the state alive, one must become it."

Neville Goddard ~ The Law and the Promise

12/30/2016 8:13 am  #3

You don't personally have to be a great player in order to know the rules of a game.

The Universe is your playground.

1/03/2017 12:26 pm  #4

There's someone on here called jensherratt and she got her guy back exactly how she wanted him and comes on here to guide others she knows what she's talking about

1/03/2017 12:34 pm  #5

LOL This thread is too funny

1/03/2017 1:56 pm  #6

Colonel Roosevelt wrote:

Β 
Why you find it funny LOL

1/03/2017 2:17 pm  #7

Colonel Roosevelt wrote:

None of it is funny!

Be a flamingo in a flock of pigeons.

1/03/2017 2:35 pm  #8

jenbeckley1992 wrote:

Colonel Roosevelt wrote:

Β 
Why you find it funny LOL

Because it just is. I read it again and it still makes me laugh like...

LOL

Plus, OP does have some truthful points that are kinda funny...

HunnyBunny wrote:

I swear, I saw people posting a total negative post "I give up, I don't care and it's too much work for someone and I deserve better", and a few minutes later commenting on another post saying "Stay positive, don't give up, this is the kind of thinking that pushes you away from your desire".

This really cracks me up lol.

There's another reason I find it funny, but I can't tell you why because then I'll go from Donald Duck to Donald Trump lol.

Plus, I'm having a good day so I'm giggling at a lot of things right now lol

Β 

1/03/2017 2:38 pm  #9

PrettyFlamingo wrote:

Colonel Roosevelt wrote:

None of it is funny!

I'm still laughing LOL

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YTRpZAz6T5s

Β 

1/03/2017 4:54 pm  #10

More sad than funny, I think. Β It's very confusing for people to read these posts by the people you mention who are all as confused themselves, and I think it's not only not helpful, it could be harmful.

Be a flamingo in a flock of pigeons.

Board footera