Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

1/01/2017 9:27 am  #1

I dont know now

Happy new year guys , just wanted to share my ex keeped ringing me this morning when I did finally answer (bit of a hangover lol) , she says she wants to get back together and wanted too for ages , the thing is I don't even know if I want her back now lol, it's a paradox now that I let go and wasn't bothered about it and tbh I haven't even been trying to get her back , I did in the beginning but I've just got on with my life best I can . I don't know what to do it was a shock this morning 😐

1/01/2017 9:51 am  #2

Re: I dont know now

Lol wow go Sammy. I mean if you don't want it anymore you don't lol.

The Universe is your playground.

1/01/2017 9:57 am  #3

Thanks  Avaelle I do want her but I don't want the same situation as before

1/01/2017 10:33 am  #4

Oh OK got you. Well tell the Universe what type of situation you want.

The Universe is your playground.

1/01/2017 11:14 am  #5

Yeah your right , I know quite a bit about Loa now I think we all have trouble actually applying it day in day out lol

1/02/2017 3:38 am  #6

How would you guys change the situation with your exs for the better??
It's probably like most of you guys on here where your ex had good traits and bad ones too , how would you change them?
All answers are helpful πŸ˜€

1/02/2017 4:26 am  #7

So you didnt RS ,imagination, nothing? When you write that she want back you when you haven't even been trying to get her back ..and how long she wasnt in contact with you?

1/02/2017 5:24 am  #8

Sammy r wrote:

How would you guys change the situation with your exs for the better??
It's probably like most of you guys on here where your ex had good traits and bad ones too , how would you change them?
All answers are helpful πŸ˜€

By focusing on the things you like and ignoring the things you don't like.

"Self-abandonment. That is the secret. We have to abandon ourselves to the state, in our love for the state, and in so doing live the life of the state and no more our present state. And to make the state alive, one must become it."

Neville Goddard ~ The Law and the Promise

1/02/2017 6:42 am  #9

Lucky you

1/02/2017 10:34 am  #10

So happy that she called you and wants you back. I was always told that once you stop thinking of them that is when it happens.  Imagine  or visualize what you want this to be and it will be. So happy for you

Board footera