Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

1/01/2017 7:35 am  #1

Miracles do happen

I had a pretty nasty fight with my mother. I'm at her house right now and she told me I should leave and she talked about not giving me money anymore. At first, I wanted to leave the next day myself, but then I thought that this is stupid and decided to stay. But I experienced my mother as very unforgiving in the past and how enjoyable is a grumpy mom on new year's eve? I didn't want that. I thought that she maybe, just maybe could act differently this time. Maybe she could have forgotten it the next day? She had drunk some alcohol, but not enough to forget such a fight. But I thought about the possibility. I let go of all my anger and decided to look how it would be the next day.
And guess what happened? She completely forgot about it!! And by that I don't mean that she just acted that way. She really does not remember a bit!

Other people are really just what we think of them.

"Self-abandonment. That is the secret. We have to abandon ourselves to the state, in our love for the state, and in so doing live the life of the state and no more our present state. And to make the state alive, one must become it."

Neville Goddard ~ The Law and the Promise

1/01/2017 5:51 pm  #2

Re: Miracles do happen

I am happy that all is well between you and your mom.
Start the New Year off right

Board footera